Chapter 5 - it's gonna be okay

Monty's pov:

It was about 10 pm when I decided to go and check on Sebb. I had just assumed he wanted space but it had been hours since we'd seen him. As I came up to his bedroom door I heard his sobs. My heart ached for him and I rushed to knock on his door. "Please let me in!" I said. 

"Monty. Only Monty" he sobbed. 

"It's just me, Monty" I said and I heard him shuffle to the door. It slowly creaked open and I gasped when I saw the room. His things were everywhere, things were broken and his family photo was lying smashed by the far wall. I felt awful. Awful that I'd left him for this long when he was clearly hurting. I pulled him into a tight hug before pulling him out of his room and shutting the door behind us. I dragged him into my room and wrapped a blanket round him before shouting to Lily to make a cup of tea. When I looked back at Sebb, he was hunched over, crying even harder. I sat down next to him and started stroking his back. "Sebby what happened?" I whispered just as Lily came to the door and shouted that she had the tea. He flinched and started shaking so I told Lily just to leave it outside the door. 

We lay there for a bit longer and I just played with his hair knowing that it would calm him down. Once he'd stopped sobbing, I wriggled out of his tight grip and went to grab the tea. I brought it back to him and curled up next to him again. "Sebby please talk to me! I'm scared!"

Sebb's pov:

I really didn't deserve a friend like him. I'd completely blanked him since we'd moved in and yet he was still there next to me trying to calm me down. The least I could do was tell him what happened. I opened my mouth but no words came out. He noticed and instead passed me his phone and suggested I type it out instead. How could one human be so perfect? 

I opened the notes app on his phone and typed out what had happened as the tears kept coming. Once I'd done, I handed his phone back to him and dug my head into his shoulder. 

Monty's pov:

Each word made me angrier and more upset but I knew I had to stay strong for him so I managed to read to the end and pulled him into a hug. "Sebb this... this is awful!" I said letting out a small sob. "Please look at me!" As his head turned to face mine, I grabbed his hands and held them tight. "Whatever people say, I need you to know something. I'm always here for you and I mean that. Whatever happens, wherever we are, whatever I'm doing, whatever the time, I'm here ok? You're not alone in this I promise and I'm sure everyone else in this house will agree with the fact that we won't ever let you get hurt ok?" he nodded and gave me a small smile. Again he opened his mouth ready to speak but nothing came out. "You don't have to say anything until you're ready" I said as he curled up even closer to me. "Do you wanna crash in my room tonight?" I asked. he replied with a nod so I covered him up with another blanket and sent Lily a quick message to reassure her that everything was ok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading again guys! I'm really sorry but I think I'm gonna take a week off from writing this. There's a lot of stuff going on and I'm struggling to keep up so I'm gonna take some time off. I'll be back asap I promise. In the mean time, drop your instas down below so that we can keep in touch :) love mimi x