Chapter 8 - deathbed

Hey everyone, I'm kinda struggling with what to write so if anyone has any story ideas or requests, please please please comment below :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time shhkkiiippppp (stolen from ministan I'm sorry):

General pov:

Monty and Sebb had been together for almost 3 months now. Everything was fine, brilliant in fact, apart from one thing. They were out to all their friends and family, but they still weren't public. Monty wanted to be, He wanted to be able to show off his boyfriend to everyone, he was proud of Sebby and he wanted everyone to know it. But sebb thought differently. Everyone knew what he was scared of, I mean it was fair enough. After what had happened with his family, he had every right to be anxious, but Monty had hoped that by now he'd have given Sebb the confidence to be himself.

Monty's pov:

This evening we were doing a live stream raising money for mind, a mental health charity. So far it had gone great! Other tiktokers had joined us on the live and we'd chatted, answered questions and been just as hyper and random as we always were. We'd just made a human pyramid and when we moved to sit back down on the sofa, I'd found it so hard not to go and sit down next to Sebby and hug him or anything. I wanted us to be public more than anything, but I knew he wasn't ready and I wasn't gonna force him into doing something he wasn't comfortable with. 

The next person to join us on the live was Holly H. Me and her were good friends and we always jokingly flirted though of course neither of us actually liked the other in that way. Anyway, we decided to ask her some questions. Shauni asked who her favourite member of the Bytehouse was and Holly replied with my name. I laughed and gave her an exaggerated wink. Then I decided to jokingly ask her whether she had a crush on me. 'Yes,' she replied, laughing. I pretended to act shocked until I saw Sebb storm off and slam the door behind him. "Wait! Sebby!" I said, leaping off the sofa and running after him. By the time I'd reached him, he'd shut himself in his bedroom. "Sebb let me in!". I heard a snuffle and a murmured no in response. "Please Sebby, I'm so sorry." 

"Just go away," he said. I sighed.

"I'm gonna sit here until you let me in ok?" I said. Surely he wouldn't make me do that.

"fine," he said. Hurt, I sat down and rested my head on his door listening for any movements. Nothing. All I could hear was the others laughing downstairs. I sighed. I really hadn't meant to hurt him. After a few minutes I heard him walk up to the door. I felt something tickle my leg and I looked down to see a bit of paper being slid under the door. It read: I'm not cross I promise. It just hurt to see you and Holly acting like that and I know it's ridiculous but I was jealous. Anyway, I decided that there was only one way to fix it. Check tiktok ;).

Confused, I grabbed my phone and opened the app. I clicked on Sebb's profile and froze. The most recent video had a cover photo as a selfie we took the other day of Sebb kissing my cheek. I clicked on the video and immediately tears came to my eyes. It was a montage of photos and videos of us set to death bed, one of my favourite songs. I read the message bit by bit as it appeared on the screen. 'Dear monty, these past few months have been the most scariest but best months ever. Accepting this was hard but you made it all okay. Thanks for making me a better person. Thanks for saving me from a dark place. My bestfriend. My soulmate. I really can't imagine life without you now. I love you.' Once it finished I felt Sebb's breath on my neck and his arms snaked around me, pulling me in. "I love you"  I whispered into his chest. "I love you too." he said back to me.