Chapter 11- happily ever after

Ok, so I'm gonna put my author's message thingy at the end, just enjoy this chapter first.

Monty's pov:

I felt bad for telling him. I mean, he'd tried so hard to make this the perfect birthday and I'd just complained. I decided to stop being so negative and just enjoy the day that my amazing boyfriend had planned for me. 

Sebb pulled away from our hug and took my hands, leading me back out of the water and towards the beach again. "Come on," he said.. "I may have one more surprise...". Another one? He really was perfect. We walked back towards where our picnic had been and it was then that I saw them. Standing at the top of the steps, huge grins on their faces, were my family. Queenie came running down first and she leapt into my arms. "Monty!" squealed, hugging me until I could hardly breathe. "I've missed you so much!" 

"Me too!" I said, still in shock. By now my mum and dad had reached us too and I pulled everyone into a group hug. To my surprise, Mum was the first one to reach out and pull Sebby into the hug. "C'mon, you're part of the family now!" she said, and I smiled, pulling him round so that he was next to me. "I can't believe you're all here!" I said, not even caring about the tears of happiness running down my face. "We wouldn't miss it for the world," my dad said, patting me on the shoulder. 

After a while, the others came over to join us and I introduced everyone. We just spent the afternoon chatting away and laughing. We chose not to film anything because there are some things in live that just are far better in person than through a screen. As the sun began to set, Sebb ordered pizza from the local takeaway and we enjoyed the food, each others company and the beautiful sunset, all huddled up together for warmth. Sebb had his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest, our bodies fitting perfectly together. This was happiness and I honestly wouldn't have changed it for anything in the world. "Thank you." I whispered to Sebb.

"What for?" he asked. 

"All of this, today, everything you do for me. I love you so much."

"I love you to," he said, the most adorable grin on his face. 

As the last colourful bit of sunlight dipped under below the horizon, we packed everything up and began heading back up towards the house. When we got back, mum, dad and queenie said goodnight before heading up the road to the inn where they were staying. Em and Loz stayed with us while we had another slice of cake before heading upstairs, leaving just me. Sebb, Lily and Kt. We all chatted for a bit before Sebb suggested putting on a movie. 

"Sure, in a sec." Lily said, standing up. "But first me and Kt have something to tell you.". Kt stood up and joined her. "We're back together again!" she said, pulling Lily into a hug. "Yes! Oh my god!" I squealed, leaping up to join their hug. "Oi, I feel left out now!" Sebb said laughing. I pulled him up into the group. It really was the perfect end to a perfect day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo. this is the end. I'd run out of ideas of what to write about and it seemed like a good way to end the story. Thank you all so much for the support! Especially Poppy, Livs and Sarah for being my friends and putting up with this story. (A special sorry to Poppy for being introduced to my weirdness so early in our friendship). Anywayyyy, yeah, just thank you all and this is not the end of me writing fanfics. For my next one I'm trying to decide what to write. I kinda want to write a glee one but I'm aware probably hardly anyone on here knows glee... I could do another mebby one or something completely different. Please comment below what you want to see! 

Lots of love, mimi xx