☆ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ☆

2
[𝚈𝚞𝚐𝚒 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜]

We're in the year 1969 or 1968.
(I think the fandom already knows what gonna happen already.) It was an unknown month and day, but something'll happen that some may, or may not forget..

Screams of horror filled the girls restroom on the third floor of the (old) middle school division.

There layed two dead boys who looked alike too well. Ones eyes was open while the other was closed.

Blood underneath them both, they both had choppy hair, and now, pale skin. They seemed lifeless, except for the one who eyes were closed and on the floor, that boy had a small smile appear on his face.

A girl was frightened at what she just saw with her very own eyes. She cried a little at it since there were dead body's.

She ran to the closest classroom.

"TSUCHIGOMORI-SENSEI! TH-THERES TWO DEAD BOYS IN THE RESTROOM!"
The girl said with some tears falling down her soft cheeks as she opened the door quickly to tell the older man.

The man stared in shocked.

"Class, stay here. I have to inform and do something.."
The brown haired male said as he made a gesture for the kids to calm down in his classroom.

He ran to the girls restroom. He saw the two boys he was most worried of...

The Yugi Twins.

This guy wasn't known to cry since he's very insensitive. But he couldn't help but cry. He just stared at the body's horror.

"Ms.Tsubaski... please inform the other teachers.."
He said since the female student followed him here.

"Yes Tsuchigomori-Sensei.."
She said then quickly went to the other staff, including the principal after words.

══════════════════

Sirens could be heard, red and blue flashing lights could be seen out of the school and some in.

Kids were confused on what was happening until the girl who saw it told the people who were curious on why an ambulance and police were there.

Some kids who bullied and picked on the twins felt guilty.

Of course the wonders were wondering too, but then they heard about it.

The 'god' was choosing on weather or not the twins should stay on earth and learn, or they should go onwards. But they decided to bound them onto the school..

══════════════════
Published : Monday, June 1st, 2020
Word count: 410

A/N:
Sorry if these chapters will be short!!! I would appreciate if you would give y'all's opinions on it!

-Moonie/Luna