☆ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ☆

•[ Hide and Seek ]•

5

Trivia!

•Her favorite snack is : niño envuelto strawberry (strawberry coconut roll bread/cake).

•Her latest concern is : They're here.

~Previously~

"Isn't what you did, was a little bit disrespectful?"
No.7 said.

The girl turned fully to him, she put her index finger on her cheek that was near her chin.

"Hm..."

Then a loud ding was heard, like a bell ding. The female supernaturals face turned pale as she heard the bell ring. The it dinged for the second time.

The trio heard this sound as well, they were confused.

But she wasn't.

"N-no.. i-it can't be.."
The girl mumbled. Her eyes slightly shaking, fear written all over her face.

"They're here..."

~

"They're here..."
The spirit mumbled. Tears slowly formed from her eyes. Then in a blink, or zap. She was gone followed by some smoke.

The main trio were confused, puzzled. They had no idea what was happening with that girl.

"Hanako-kun, do you know what's happening?.."
The thick legged girl asked looking at the ghost she's bounded with.

"No idea.."
He replied.

"But I'm guessing I have to go and fix it."

~

"Did you hear?~"

"Apparently the moon girl rumor has a past.. They say you'll see someone following her around..

It would be a boy with light brown hair that's short and messy, and he has a Kitsune Mask along with a blue and black Yukata..

Nobody knows who the mysterious boy is though.. some say it's an old friend of the spirit, but the spirit who follows her is a mystery..."

~

"Kiko~san!~"

"Oh Kiko~san!~"
A young male who wore a black and navy blue Yukata. He has short yet messy light brown hair. He had Kitsune mask on over his face. Under that mask was a playful smirk he wore as he walked along the halls.

"Where are you? Are we playing hide and seek!"
He said to himself as the smirk grew under his mask.

~

"Shitshitshitshit!"
The girl mumbled to herself and she closed her eyes back, the smoke brought her to her safe place, No.2's boundary.

"Yako~san!"
She called for her. But nothing.

"Fox-san!"
She said instead. There you could see the small fox looking angry as always.

"I'm not fo—"
She was about to rant about how that's not her name until she saw her friend on the verge of crying. Threatening to fall out.

She wasn't normally the comforter type, but she wanted to know whys the poor girl sad.

"Y-yako, can I g-go in your b-boundary?"
She said stuttering because the tears were about to go down.

"Tsukiko-san.. its falli—"

"PLEASE!"
She shouted as a few tears came falling down.

"Kiko~san?"
A furmilier voice said. It was Him.
The boy rang the small bell he had in his hand. She looked back to see him jogging to her.

"Please Yako.. please.."
She said, now begging.

Yako sighed and quickly grabbed her hand and making her and herself step on the fourth step.

"Kiko~san? Aw.. I didn't even get to tag you when I found you!"
The boy wined as he slowly took off his mask, putting it on a side of his head.

He had purple eyes, just glowing as he kept his smirk.

"Don't worry I'll find you.. like the old times.."
He said as his smirk grew into a smile.

"Tsukiko, who was that?"

-----------
Word count:
Published:

A/N!:
Sorry for the cliff-hanger!(if it's even consider to be that)
And sorry for not updating this book! Just had stuff and connection problems is all!

Anyway, who do think that boy is?...
Leave in the comments below!^^
And I'm very sorry for this short Chapter ;-;