☆ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ☆

•[𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛]•
3

Have you heard this rumor yet?~

A soft calming voice said as the school speakers came on early in the morning.

❝ A girl in a space themed kimono would be seen in empty classrooms, halls, the court yard, and thr rooftop during after school hours..

    They say she always has her eyes closed due to a mystery.. if she her opens eyes and sees you.. something tragic might happen to you or someone you know.. ❞

The calming voice said before turning off the speaker leaving a white noise followed by it.

A girl named Akane Aoi(Ao/Aoi-chan) told her friend Yashiro Nene about the ghost rumor. Yashiro seemed scared about it.

"That's.. uhm.."
Yashiro said with a slight scared look on her face.

She knew that the rumor was true since the others rumors have proved her right so far, so how couldn't she believe this wasn't true?

"I thought you liked this kinds of stuff Nene?.."
Aoi said with an innocent look.

"I-i do it's just tha—"

Insert the school bell•

"Oh I gotta go! Bye Ao-chan!"
Nene said before dashing out of the classroom. It was now after school, meaning clubs, and Cleaning Duties.

Yashiro sighed as she started to walk up the stairs into the third floor, then she saw the girl. The girl was walking down the hall.

Yashiro got a chill up her spine, but she started to walk down the hall on the other side of the spirit so she could go.

Just then the spirit stopped walking. She heard something walking on the other side.

She turned her head. Yashiro was getting closer to the restroom.

The spirit opened her eyes to see who it was, and right when she did, Yashiro saw her open her eyes. She had a pale face and quickly went inside the restroom.

The spirit made a sad sigh and slowly walked.

"H-hanko-kun!"
Yashiro shouted to the male ghost who was playing Hanafuda with the Mokkes.

He quickly put his head up to see his assistant.

"Yes Yashiro!"
He said with a cheerful smile.

"I-i sa-saw—"

"She saw me.."
A cunning yet sarcastic voice interrupted her, someone touched her shoulder with one hand. It was 'Moon Girl'.

"EEK!"
Yashiro squeaked as she quickly went behind Hanako.

"Oh~ Your No.7-sama!~"
The spirit said with curious eyes and a sly smile.

"Oh hello moon girl! I'm Hanako, Hanako-san of the toi—"

"I know already."
The ravennet girl said as she interrupted him.

"Y-your gonna give m-me bad l-luck!"
Yashiro screamed.

The spirit sighed.

"No I'm no—"

"SENPAIII!!!!"
A blue eyed blondie shouted as he came into the restroom. He saw the supernatural.

The spirit turned around.

Now what have I gotten myself into now..

--------
Published: Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020
Word count: 478