☆ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ☆

•[ 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘.7'𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 ]•

4

~Previously~

"Oh hello moon girl! I'm Hanako, Hanako-san of the toi—"

"I know already."
The ravennet girl said as she interrupted him.

"Y-your gonna give m-me bad l-luck!"
Yashiro screamed.

The spirit sighed.

"No I'm no—"

"SENPAIII!!!!"
A blue eyed blondie shouted as he came into the restroom. He saw the supernatural.

The spirit turned around.

Now what have I gotten myself into now..

~

"SENPAIIIIIIII!"
The blond said. He had a staff that was gold which was a bit rusty and had a ring and this type of shape: ✡️ in the middle of it, and it had a white 'seal' written in Kanji with red print.

But his looks was of course, blue ocean eye like eyes, and blond with a little bit of orange hair, but it was messy. Had K9 teeth and looked like from the middle school section of the school, and looked like a third year from his height, and kinda like the older Minamoto prince who's a second/2nd year.

"I'LL EXORCIST YOU EVIL SPIRIT!!"
The boy exclaimed as his face expression was filled with determination.

The female apparition looked at the boy with her milky eyes and black olives as pupils with a small smirk.

(Reference picc)

" 'I'll exorcist you evil spirit!' "She mocked sarcastically and copying his face

She mocked sarcastically and copying his face. The boy started to have a mad face.

"Yeah, but how? You can't kill me with that seal. And besides, you'll never be as powerful as your older brother,"
The girl said with a smug look on her face.

First impression: Rude, blunt, and disrespectful.

The blonds face went blank. His eyes slightly shaking at her statement. The No.7~sama's assistant was silent, and shocked.

While No.7~Sama was just shook, didn't except the popular-ish, rumor to be so rude. But I mean, supernaturals can feel anything, right? Right.

Kou grabbed his staff tighter as he then looked at the female with anger. He then started to walk up to her.

Him being taller than her, she looked up at him. With the same smug face and smirk she wore.

"Whatcha gonna do kid?"
She said with a smile.

"If you hit me I won't be able to feel it."
The girl said as she closed her eyes, and lightly smacking her left cheek as a gesture to hit her face.

"Why you litt—"
He said and she opened one of her eyes.

"That's enough you two!"
A boys voice said. It was No.7~sama.

The female ravennet looked behind her.

He looked a little angry.
But she liked it in all honesty.

"Mhm?"
She hummed as she opened both of her eyes back up as she lifted a brow.

"Isn't what you did, was a little bit disrespectful?"
No.7 said.

The girl turned fully to him, she put her index finger on her cheek that was near her chin.

"Hm..."

Then a loud ding was heard, like a bell ding. The female supernaturals face turned pale as she heard the bell ring. The it dinged for the second time.

The trio heard this sound as well, they were confused.

But she wasn't.

"N-no.. i-it can't be.."
The girl mumbled. Her eyes slightly shaking, fear written all over her face.

"They're here..."

------
Word count: 564
Published: June 21 2020