Inpu x Bryan

Bryans POV

'Today's the day '  I thought as I was walking to the Egyptian side of camp. I'm finally going to confess to Inpu.

Once I got there I could hear Inpu talking to Magnus about their book situation. I stopped for a bit to gain enough confidence to actually follow through. Though now it doesn't seem like such a good idea, I could always come back another time.

I was so distracted by standing there mumbling to myself that I didn't hear footsteps approaching me.

Inpus POV

Magnus and I decided it would be best to go and try to find Xylo to talk about the book. On our way out we heard someone mumbling something.

Next thing I know I'm on the ground with someone under me. I looked down to apologize when I saw Bryan, looking as red as Scar. Once I realized it was Bryan I also went red, while Magnus stood there trying to hold their laughter knowing how I felt about him.

I immediately picked myself up and helped Bryan up. " Sorry about that," I said as he got up, " I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." " No it's my fault I wasn't aware of my surroundings."

It was around this time I realized we were still holding hands, both Bryan and I looked down blushing as we pulled away. " So what are you doing here?" I asked as Magnus finally pulled themselves together.

" Oh um, well you see I was actually here to see you" he said, he looked as if he was trying to say something.

Bryans POV

Oh God's this is it, this is what I've been waiting for. " Really?" He asked, his face having somewhat calm down after that whole fiasco. " Um, yup I actually need to talk to you in private" I said looking between Inpu and Magnus.

"Oh ok, I'll be back in a minute Magnus" he said looking towards his sibling. " Alright" is all they said. We started walking to the back pool, the moment getting closer and closer.

Once we got there I took a deep breath this is it.

Inpus POV

I wonder what Bryan needs to talk about, it must be important if he can't say it in front of Magnus. " So what is it you need to talk about?" I questioned.

" Well.... you see... I kinda...kinda....." he started trailing off at the end. "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, what did you say?" I asked as his face got even more red if even possible.

" I REALLY, REALLY LIKE YOU AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU'D LIKE TO GO OUT WITH ME!" he yelled slightly fast. Immediately I went red, he actually felt the same way.

His expression then went panicked, " Its fine if you don't like me I get it, it was a stupid idea and I never should have gone throu-"

Bryans POV

I was suddenly cut off by a pair of lips smashing into mine. I could feel the few tears that fell in my panic falling down my face.

We stayed like that for a few moments letting it all set in. We then slowly pulled away as we could no longer breathe.

He then put his hands to my face wiping away my tears with his thumbs. " Does that give you an answer?" he softly said, looking me in the eyes.

I smiled leaning my face into his right hand nodding. " I love you Bryan." " I love you too."

Magnus POV (Bet you didn't see that coming)

YES, FINALLY THEY GOT TOGETHER! They had no idea I was watching the whole time. I'm so proud of my brother and his new boyfriend.

Now I get to tease him about it, and I have to tell Momiji about this. Haha I get 20 bucks.

Well I hope this is what you wanted and I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to leave more requests and I'll be sure to get to them. Also HAPPY PRIDE Y'ALL. Have a wonderful day/night, see y'all next time. <3