Op Ricarro x Scarred Momiji

Ricarro's POV

I'm currently hopptiy skippiting over to Momiji's shrine, to ask her on a date. Once I reached the top of the stairs I knocked on the door.

"Hello!"

The door opened,

"Oh, hello Ricarro"

She stepped aside to let me in, I walked in and sat at the table. She closed the door and sat across from me.

"What brings you here?"

"Do you want to go on a date?"

"Sure!"

We got up and walked to camp, stopping for lunch before going to the common room  to watch an anime.

After binging the entire anime we found some board games and decided to play them.

We decided to stop after almost getting into an argument about some game called Monopoly. When we stopped we went back to watching another anime.

Half-way through Xydad came in, squinting suspiciously at Momiji.

"Hey you two, what are y'all doing?"

"Hi dad, we're watching an anime"

"Oh that's nice"

"Do you want to join us?"

"Sure"

He sat down next to me and pulled me closer to him.

Momiji's POV

'He's trying to keep Ricarro from me '

I grabbed Ricarro's hand and pulled him close to me. He held my hand, a confused look on his face.

I smiled and looked back at the television. I kept watching t.v. until I felt Ricarro get pulled away from me.

I turned and saw Xylo with his arm around Ricarro, glaring at me. I glared back and grabbed Ricarro's arm, pulling back towards me.

Xylo gave me an intimidating glare and I stuck my tongue out at him, holding Ricarro close to me.

Xylo's POV

'She did not just take Ricarro back '

I glared at Momiji, trying to think of a way to get them apart.

"Hey it's getting late, we should start heading to bed"

"Ok!"

We all got up and started walking to the door.

"Come on Ricarro"

"Wait"

He ran over to Momiji,

"Goodnight love!"

Momiji leaned down to kiss Ricarro.

'Not my son! '

I walked over and before they could kiss, grabbed Ricarro's arm and pulled him towards the Egyptian camp.

"Dad!?"

"Its getting late"

"Bye, love you!"

"Love you too!"

I dragged him to his room,

"Goodnight Ricarro"

"Night Dad"

I hope this is what you wanted and I hope y'all enjoyed. STAY SAFE!!! Have a wonderful day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter. Luv you! <3

Question of the Chapter: What's your favorite type of weather?