Seek x Colin

Seeks POV

I was in the hangout area of our house with Austin and Bri. Colin was off doing something so we just sat there talking.

After awhile Austin and I got into an argument. We went on for 5 minutes,

"YOUR THE MOST USELESS ONE OF ALL OF US! WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!"

Austin screamed at me. We paused, none of us knowing how to process that. I felt tears start to stream down my face.

"Wait Seek I-I didn't mean..."

I turned running out the house, tears flowing from my eyes.

'Did he really mean it? '

Colins POV

I walked into the house, having just gotten back from my trip. I heard screaming and immediately knew Austin and Seek were arguing again.

I didn't really think much of it until I saw Seek running out.

"Hey Seek..."

I trailed off as he ran past not noticing me. I went down stairs to see what happened. When I got there Bri was yelling at Austin who kept repeating 'sorry'.

"What happened?"

"He called Seek useless and said he couldn't do anything right"

"WHAT?!"

"I-I didn't mean to...."

I walked up to Austin and punched him in the jaw. I then ran off to find Seek.

I transformed into a parrot to fly around in order to find Seek. I flew around for about 5 minutes, when I spotted him sitting on a tree at the back of the island.

I flew down infront of him, transforming back,

"Seek?"

He looked up, tear stains on his face, which was red, and his eyes were red and puffy. I kneeled down infront of him.

"Are you ok?"

He lunged forward hugging me, crying into my chest. I hugged back, petting his hair and rubbing his back.

"Shhh, it's ok just let it all out"

He wailed, clinging onto me, tears pouring out his eyes. We sat there, Seek crying while I comforted him.

After awhile his crying slowed down and he got a better hold of his breathing. I looked down at him,

"You alright now?"

He slowly nodded, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to calm them down.

"Y-yeah, thank you Colin"

"Of course, anytime"

We pulled apart but still stayed close.

"And if it helps I punched Austin square in the jaw when I found out what happened"

He giggled, it felt nice to hear him laugh even a little. It was nice to see him smile after everything that just happened.

That's all I want for him, is to be happy.

"That does help"

We sat there talking, Seek slowly getting better.

'Is this the right time? Just go for it Colin, it's now or never '

"Hey Seek, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah"

"Ok just promise not to get mad"

"Why would I be mad?"

I took a deep breath,

"Look I-I know this is probably the worst time for this but...... I like you, like really like you"

I looked down not wanting to see his expression. I then felt a hand lift my face up.

Seeks POV

'He likes me back? '

I blushed at the thought of being with him. I noticed he looked down, that's when I lifted his face with my hand.

I kissed him deeply and passionately, at first he looked a bit surprised but eventually he kissed back.

We stayed like that for what I wished was forever. We pulled apart,

"I like you too"

He smiled and pulled me in for another kiss.

Another one down! I hope you enjoyed and I hope this is what you wanted. HAPPY PRIDE!! Have a wonderful day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter! <3

Question of the Chapter: What is your favorite Disney movie?