Chapter 6

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DIN  -BAM- my alarm went off at 7:39 am

"shut the fuck UUUUUUUP," I said as I slammed my hand against my alarm clock and groggily got off my bed, I then went into my bathroom, took a shower, washed my hair, and then brushed my teeth and hair, then I went into my walk-in closet/dressing room/makeup room, and selected my outfits,

dance :

 and  after dance :

 and  after dance :

then I went to my kitchen, made some pancakes with blueberries with whip cream, and a protein shake, ate it and then took a bottle of water and went to my garage, it was 8:30 now so I was still kind of late, when I got there I parked my car, then ...

then I went to my kitchen, made some pancakes with blueberries with whip cream, and a protein shake, ate it and then took a bottle of water and went to my garage, it was 8:30 now so I was still kind of late, when I got there I parked my car, then I, when to meet Hyuna and Bomi in there shared office, when I went in they greeted me and asked me what I needed,

"Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that I am done making the album," I said with a smile on my face, "wahhh how it's been a week," said Hyuna amazed by me, "I know but I was bored and I had nothing else to do so I worked on the album now all I have to do is the music video," I said happily, "ok let me go tell PD-nim, ok then we can schedule the album photos, cover, teaser, and mv ok bye," she said as she walked out the door, "well that was fast." I said"well anyways I'm gonna go to the practice room ok so if you need me am in there bye Bomi," I said as I walked out of the office and went to the practice room, as I walked in I saw a Boy.. well Man dancing inside, he looked handsome with his frisky moves and hard-hitting body movement, he had sweat dripping down his face and body making his white shirt cling to his body, which made his shirt seem see-through, his brown hair sticking to his face drenched in sweat, his slightly loose black pants moved with his long flexible legs as he danced to the beat, he was Gorgeous.

I watched as he danced, mesmerized by him, my mind was empty all I could see, hear or think about was him and the music, he didn't notice me completely focused and entranced by the music.... until it was over, he was heaving loudly as he tried to catch his breath "amazing" I said catching him by surprise, "thank you" he said as he smiled, 'Woah he has a beautiful smile'  "no problem just saying the truth, you're amazing you know?" I said with a smile on my face, "oh I know, anyways who are you" he asked "oh sorry, my name is Kim Yuna but you can call me Yuna, nice to meet you, and you're?"I asked as we sat down on the floor," 'am Jung Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope, nice to meet you too, so can you dance?" he asked mischievously" of course I can wanna see"I said "sure, in fact, how about I dance first then you go after me hmm?" he asked excitedly "yes, go on ahead" I said with a smile as I move to the back.

(WATCH - 0:13 to1:17 )

"Woahhh that was amazing," I said "thx now go on and dance"

(person in the shadows is J-Hope)

Hey guys sorry for the late update, wasn't feeling the book, Bye.