CHAPTER 9: JAPAN, TOKYO

They landed at the airport by twelve in the morning. The aircraft door was immediately opened Dr Sultan got up and took his belongings unlike princess who was deep asleep and u aware of their arrival.

He looked at her before walking towards the door and saying something to the Captain. He slowly and gently walked out and down the stairs. The two long lines of men dressed in black all bowed down to him as he passed.

One of the air hostesses woke her up. She thanked the lady before taking her things and exiting the aircraft. What surprised and scared her both at the same time was the quiteness and the emptiness of the airport.

She's in Tokyo and not some deserted island ryt? She followed the signs and walked out to the parking lot which was empty as well. At this point she was becoming more and more agitated.

She looked around everywhere before seeing some retreating SUV's. She stood there for a while not knowing what to do and how to do it, when a big brown LX570 parked in front of her.

The door opened to reveal a very beautiful woman in her early thirties. She somewhat looked like princess, Princess smiled and hugged her after sharing a hug with her. They both got in the car and started another conversation as the driver drove away.

I missed you aunt princess said as she looked at her. I missed you too Maryam how's your studies? She smiled and said studies is fine and boring aunt. The aunt scoffed I know you're smart but still why take the harder route?

Aunt that's because that's what I want and if you have an issue with me wanting to study medicine you can voice it out am sure we will figure find a solution. Don't just talk like to Nigerian aunties do. Because if you act and do things like that you are only making thing hard for me.

Act like what? Like am supposed to know whatever you are thinking with your actions or facial expression. I am not a psychologist and I haven't seen you enough to know you like that. Out of all my aunt's you are my favorite let's not have a problem on this visit please I beg of you.

They were dropped off at the DRAGON BALL HOTEL. The biggest and most expensive hotel in all of Asia. Listed in the top five hotels in the world. Her aunt who she calls Aunt Khadija collected two golden cards from the receptionist.

Princess got one and her aunt Khadija got one. Her aunt looked at her so Maryam since it's already two and you got here after a long flight, I will see you for dinner at the restaurant. Just get some rest and order room service.

She smiled before heading out of the elevator and taking a left after a short walk she arrived at the room. She scanned the card on the scanner before opening it. She yelped upon seeing a deluxe suite,

She decided to have a look around after exploring the suite she called for room service. A waiter was sent up to her room with the menu she ordered what she wanted before asking how long will it take?

The young man who was looking down the entire time answered it will all be ready in thirty minutes ma'am. Okay and I wanted to bring another matter to your attention the package on my bed. Is it a gift from the hotel or something?.

No it's not from us ma'am it's from your fiance. He turned around and left, what ran her hands through her head gosh what's this everyone knows I have a fiance and I don't even know him.

She decided to have a shower in while waiting for the food. She was in the bathroom for 15 minutes before she came out in a towel and sat on the bed

 She was in the bathroom for 15 minutes before she came out in a towel and sat on the bed