CHAPTER 44:DO IT FOR ME

She grabbed her hand and literally dragged her to his car she struggled trying get him to let her go but that only angered him more. Her turned around and held her tightly before saying you better not piss me off more than you already have or else it'll be very bad for you. He opened the door and looked at her with a heated gaze. She entered without hesitation. He got in as well and drove them to the house. She didn't need him to tell her to get out. She walked towards her room when he grabbed her hand and took her to his floor which scared the leaving daylights out of her she has never been to the K floor because he made it clear when they got here.

He let go of her hand in the middle of the living room and looked directly into her eyes before saying strip. Her eyes widened at his words and she moved back. She shook her head and said no that's not going to happen. He walked towards her and turned her around making her face the wall before he unzipped the dress and forcefully removed it from her. Leaving her in just her under wear before walking out the door. She didn't hear everything but it looked like he gave some orders. I told you check the CCTV everyone who had eyes on her when she wore that dress should not be breathing before tomorrow. Only I look at what is mine her hands flew to her mouth covering it as she whimpered. He opened the doors and found her standing  there he didn't give her an extra glance before walking away.

She ran after him and turned him around before saying what did you do? What orders did you give? Looks to me like you heard it already he said before walking to the bedroom. She stopped in front of him and placed her hands on his chest and said please don't do this am sure you don't want to do this. It's just a moment of weakness for you as well. He looked into her eyes before holding her hands on her chest and said what's done is done. Before he let go of her hand she held his and shook her head frankly before saying please don't do this. I have to they looked at you they looked at my property they don't deserve to live when they saw what only I see. This isn't the sultan she loves the gentleman who does weird but sweet things to her.

She's looking at the devil. Please don't kill them do you have any idea how many lives you will take how many kids will be orphans how many families will be destroyed plus their blood is on your hands. What will you say to the Almighty on the day of judgment? Tears slipped from her eyes as she cried please Kent don't do this. He placed his hands on her cheeks and wiped her tears before smiling a little and saying what's done is done. He let go of her face and began heading to the direction of a door he opened it and entered. She didn't know what she was doing was she begging him to spear their lives because she cared about them or was she begging because she didn't want him to have that much blood on his  hands. Yes he kills but that's only when it's necessary. To protect himself and his family also to protect his business.

She follow him in the closet and found him changing

She hugged him from behind and cried. She tried to get it under control before saying please if not for anyone stop it for me. She let go of him and turned him around so she could see his face. He looked down at her with a blank and emotionless face. You said you loved me and that you'd do anything for me. If you actually love me then promise me that you won't take anyone's life until it's absolutely necessary and to protect yourself. What if I have to do it to protect you. She looked up at him and said that's different Kent but right now you are doing it because you are possessive I don't want you to do something wrong out of anger and jealousy. I can't live with myself knowing that you killed them for me. He held her shoulders and said I can't reconsider this I already gave out an order.