CHAPTER 24: OYABUN

.....Manaf is the one injection ready? Alison passed the already prepared injection ta him through the plain white blinds. He used his left hand to accept it before keeping it on the bed.

He let her go and look at her pale face before taking the injection and inspecting it. The white liquid was inside a 10ml syringe, he removed the cap before advancing towards her.

She quickly moved back using her hands. He gave her a pointed looked before draping his right arm around her waist and pulling her towards him.

He pushed her pants under a little before pressing her head to his chest. He whispered softly saying stay still or it'll hurt more.

He slowly and gently pricked her with the needle before pushing down the liquid. The minute the needle was inside her she whimpered a little before going limp on his body.

After the injection was done he put down her jacked after pulling her pants up before going down a little and wrapping his left arm around her knees while his right stayed on the upper back.

He lifted her as if she weighed nothing before telling them to lift the blinds. He looked at Dr Nam do we have any important work today? No sultan. He walked away with her in his arms as his men followed behind them.

All eyes wer on them which made her real self show as she laid her head on his chest. Sultan's body immediately tensed as she snuggled into him pressing her body on him.

The door to his white 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 was opened

He placed her in the backseat and was about to remove his arms when she quickly tightened her arms around his neck

Be good angel let go I have to drive. She shook her head meaning no, they stayed like that for some seconds before he lifted her and took her out of the car.

He motioned to Akio to open the drivers door before swiftly changing her position. She quickly wrapped her legs around him, release your legs he said while placing his left arm on her back.

He slid in before adjusting her as Akio closed the door. He pushed the push to start button and the car started.

He stepped on the gas and sped out of the general hospital before making a turn and slightly increasing the speed.

Once he passed the hospital gate he increased his speed. He shivered as her hot breath fanned against his neck.

The drive back to their house was short due to less traffic and his speeding. He stepped out of the car holding her like a baby judging from how limp she was he'd say she was asleep.

Risa-chan and three house maids were by the front door in a straight line waiting for their arrival.

Get me there packs of ice wrap it in a dry cloth and send it to my room he said as he walked passed them and into the house.