III

At the Night....

Sarawat was pacing back and forth, even though he said okay to Tine but he couldn't convince himself to share the bed with Tine

Not for Day but for Tine, he might be pretending to be Day but he has no right to get close to Tine. He felt like he was taking advantage of Tine's innocence.

"Day, it's 11pm already. Let's go and sleep" Tine was standing near the stairs and called Sarawat.

"Tine... I" Sarawat was hesitating, he didn't know how to refuse Tine without upsetting him.

Tine waits for Sarawat to speak but Sarawat just stares at him with hesitation.

Tine walks towards Sarawat and grabs his hand and smiles "Do I need to drag you to bed like a small kid?"

Sarawat let Tine pull him into his bedroom, Sarawat stood at the door while Tine sat on the bed.

"Tine..... I..."

"I'm tired, lets go to bed" Tine gives him tired smile

Sarawat sighs and walks to the opposite side of the bed, Tine turns off the light and lays on the bed.

Sarawat lays at bed's end and tries to put the space between them, Tine scoots closer to Sarawat and hugs him from behind.

Tine felt Sarawat's body stiffening and then pulled his hands away, he smiled sadly and brought his hand near his chest.

He realised that maybe he was making Sarawat feel uncomfortable and moved away from him to give him space.

An hour later, Sarawat turned around to look at Tine and he stared at Tine for a while, he got out of the bed quietly and grabbed the pillow.

Sarawat lay down on the couch and sighs in relief, Sarawat closes his eyes and went to sleep meanwhile Tine opens his eyes and sat on the bed

He stares at Sarawat longing, Tine didn't know why but he felt like that even though Day was close to him but he was still far away from him.

He gets out of the bed and walks softly towards Sarawat and smiles sadly. He put the blanket on Sarawat and went back to bed.

In the middle of night, Tine woke up when he heard Sarawat groaning. He went near him and saw Sarawat sweating, Tine thought that Sarawat might be having nightmares.

He gently rubs Sarawat's forehead and sits on the ground next to Sarawat, he links his arm with Sarawat's and watches him sleep.

Soon Sarawat was relaxed and was sleeping peacefully, making Tine smile gently.

Next morning, Tine woke up first and looks at Sarawat, he stood next to Sarawat and caresses Sarawat's face. Tine then leans to kiss his forehead.

Tine went down to prepare a tea for himself.  Few minutes after Tine left the room, Sarawat woke up.

He yawns as he sits on the couch and rubs the back of his head as he looks around. Sarawat panics when he didn't saw Tine on the bed and rushed downstairs to find him

He found Tine in the kitchen and sighs in relief "Good morning" Tine greets Sarawat without even turning back

"Morning.."

Tine hands him coffee and Sarawat takes it, he takes a sip and was stunned when he realised that it tastes perfectly the way he likes his coffee.

"It's perfect" Sarawat said as he took another sip, Tine giggles as he watch Sarawat enjoy his coffee and replies