V

A Week Later....

Tine was at the mall with Fong and Peuk when he saw his crush entering the instrumental shop, without telling others Tine rushed towards the shop

Tine stood outside the shop dumbly as he didn't know what he would tell or how he was going to approach him.

He felt frustrated and in the end he decided to go inside. Like a stalker, Tine hides behind the shelf while he watches his crush.

The boy was looking through guitar strings unaware that someone was looking at him while blushing.

Tine smiles as he watches his crush but he couldn't get enough courage to approach him, he pouts as he watches the boy doing the payment and leaving.

Tine sighs as he knows he wasn't brave enough to approach him, he was about to return back to his friends when he noticed the boy dropping the pick that was in his pocket and quickly rushed to pick it.

By the time Tine picked up the pick, the boy already left the store. Tine quickly went out of the shop but he couldn't see him around.

Tine clutches the pick tightly with a soft smile.

Tine woke up from the dream and frowned, he totally forgot about the incident when he met Day again. He got out of the bed and went to take a bath.

After bathing Tine went downstairs and found Sarawat sitting at the kitchen counter. Tine smiles as he knew Sarawat was waiting for him to make him coffee.

Both were getting along, Sarawat would treat Tine with full respect and care while Tine was happy just being close to Sarawat.

Though Tine was sad that they weren't close as before but he wasn't complaining as he was happy that Sarawat wasn't avoiding him like in the beginning.

"Your coffee" Tine hands Sarawat who nods and accepts it, he takes a sip and smiles in satisfaction.

"We will be going to meet your parents today, I need to go and give some paperwork Man and then we will go okay?" Sarawat told Tine.

Tine was with him for a couple of weeks now and last night Tine's parents called him and requested him if he could bring Tine home.

"Really?? I will get ready quickly!" Tine was happy, he was missing his parents. Sarawat nodded and went to his own room to get ready.

An hour later.....

Sarawat came to the studio to inform others about he might be missing for a couple of days, Sarawat found others chilling and joking and walked to them.

"Sarawat my boy! You're too early! Are you okay?" Boss asked as he touches Sarawat's forehead.

"I'm fine, I came to tell that I won't attend practice today and maybe tomorrow" Sarawat informs them

"Why? Is everything okay?" Zar asked in worry

"Everything is fine, I need to bring Tine to his parents home" Sarawat explains everything.

"Ohk, take care and drive safe" Key told him while patting his back.

"Call us on reaching, okay?" Mick instructs Sarawat who nods

"I will leave now, Tine is in the car" Sarawat said pointing towards the door.

"Sarawat, don't lose your temper and behave properly" Zar reminds Sarawat. Being with Sarawat for years, Zar knew how Sarawat gets irritated easily by anything related to Day.