chapter 21

HI EVERYONE, SO I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTER, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AS WELL....

ALSO DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT WHEN I ADD OUTFIT IMAGES IN THE MIDST OF THE STORY OR SHOULD I STOP IT ?

PLEASE ANSWER IN COMMENTS...

ALSO I KNOW I HAVEN'T WRITTEN A LOT ABOUT ANNE'S CHARACTER AGAIN, BUT REST ASSURED I WILL ADD SOMETHING GREAT, JUST NEED TO GET RID OF THE MENTAL BLOCK.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SHARE THE FACT THAT I HAVE STARTED WORKING ON ANOTHER BOOK...KINDA CLICHE BUT IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'M WRITING FROM A MALE PERSPECTIVE, SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT, I'VE UPLOADED THE PROLOGUE AND CHAPTER 1 OF THE BOOK, LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT AS WELL.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SAFE AND INSIDE YOUR HOMES.

XOXO

RAVEN b

William woke up tired as the last days events still churned inside of him. He had wanted to spend all of his time devoting to the woman he was expecting to the win the heart of but here he was getting ready to go back to the office to deal with a lawsuit, which frankly speaking he could do without.

He wore whatever had been prepared for him, forgoing to keep up his daily routine and just slumming it for the day.

Finally as he walked down the stairs for breakfast, a sudden boost of energy had him skipping to the dining table, for Elizabeth Bennet sat there in all her lawyer-like glory prepared to fight a battle.

William was happy to have had met her in the morning before she left to assist Anne and he himself left for the office.

"Good morning, Elizabeth." He smiled genuinely at her.

She looked at him for a moment, making him feel self-conscious about himself. It was indeed not a good decision to skip shaving today. He must have had looked like a bum.

"Good morning, William." And there it was.

His name from her mouth. He had never loved the sound of his name from another's mouth as much as from Elizabeth's mouth. He quickly took a seat opposite to her on the table. His appetite increasing as he served himself with some of his favourite English breakfast items.

The both of them ate silently with William stealing a glance every now and then, smiling to himself and scoffing at his own fantasies in his mind. But he was happy as long as she was beside him and he didn't want to think anything beyond that matter for now.

Soon Anita joined to clear away their plates and the rest of the breakfast. She handed over a thermos of coffee to Elizabeth, making the brunette smile gratefully.

If only he could make her smile as well.

William prepared himself to bid farewell for the day and perhaps ask Elizabeth out for a dinner if she would be free from her job of dealing with De Bourgh estate but before he could utter another word, Elizabeth had already left for the door.

Way to go Darcy.

As he hurried behind her, William found Elizabeth to be waiting for him.

"I'm coming to the office with you. I've prepared all the necessary documents, you are hiring me as your legal representative for the case with Mr. Parker and we will be issuing an official statement today." Elizabeth recited in a single breath as she went ahead and sat in the car, leaving a flabbergasted William on the steps.

*

Lizzie had hardly slept the entire night, yet when she woke up she was filled with energy.

She went through her routine and dressed in her most empowering black dress matched with a beige jacket and picked up her files from her table.