Chapter 7

Zia straggled to move around. There were so many pirates. Most were drunk. Zia kept her hand on her sword. As she walked, pirates would look at her oddly. Zia turned to her right towards a pirate with dread locks in his hair and his hat on low, covering half his face. Zia walked slowly towards him.

“Are you Jack Sparrow?” Zia asked stopping next to him.

“Why?” Jack asked. Zia sat down on the chair next to him.

“I need your help.” Zia said. Jack fixed his hat so it sat on his head normally and looked out at Zia.

Jack’s eyes widen at who he was looking at. “How can I help you?”

“I need to get home.”

“That shouldn’t be to hard.”

“But I’ve been told that the Dutchman wants you as well.” Zia said. “I don’t know what it means.”

Jack’s eyes widened again. He stood up and looked Zia in the eye. “What ship you on?” Jack said.

“I don’t know.”

“Who’s the captain?”

“I don’t know. I think his first name is Will or something.”

“Do you know anything?”

“Yes”

“Great. Do you know the names of some of the crew?”

“Um… yes. One of them is named Bootstrap or something.” Zia said thinking.

Jack turned around “how did she get on the Flying Dutchman?”

“Did you say something?” Zia asked.

Jack whizzed around. “How did ya’ get on the Flying Dutchman?”

Zia’s head tilted a bit “The Flying what?”

“The Flying Dutchman?”

“Um… one of the crew members of the ship caught me looking into my house.”

“Who’s your mother?” Jack asked

“Why are you asking me these questions?”

“Just tell me.”

“Fine. Elizabeth Swann.” Zia answered sitting back on her chair. Jack sat back. “What?”

Jack stood up again. “We need to go?”

“Go where?” Asked Zia.

“Back to the ship.”

Jack grabbed Zia wrist and they ran out the bar and to the docks of Tortuga. Zia got into her long boat and Jack untied the rope and then jumped into the boat. Jack took the ores and they rowed towards the Flying Dutchman.

************************************************************************************************************

By the time they go to the ship the sun was out. Jack had called out for sometime to get to the boat out the water. Maccus pulled out the boat from the water, Zia and Jack jumped out the boat. The captain walked out on the deck.

“William Turner” Jack said walking towards Will to shake his hand. Zia stood still. Jack and Will were in mid conversation2 when Zia interrupted.

“Turner!” She shouted staring at Will “You're my Father!” 

Authors Note:

Hey Thanks For Reading