Sweet Love

"Girl you just don't know what your doing to me." JD said to me. While I was rubbing the side of his face and giving him the best ride he every had.

He pulled me down toward his face and gave me a kiss. When I felt him tense up he rolled over and got on top plunging his thick ass dick inside  me. Got me screaming so loud I hear my echo down the hall.  Got the bed knock on the wall, pictures fall off the wall while he is putting his all into making love to me. He whispered in my ear "Baby I Love You'' as we both came at the same time. 

After all that happened I got out the bed to go pee. I.heard my fone ring and it was JD calling telling me he missing me while I was in the bathroom.  "You know I miss your thick ass, so come on out and show me some more love" he said tryna sound all.sexy and shit.

I Got off the phone and looked at.myself in the mirror tryna fix my hair.  I twirled in the mirror checking out my body. Then I heard a knock on the door that scared me. It wasn't no.body but JD playing. So I let him in . I go back to doing my hair. He comes up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and start kissing me on my neck.  I told him to stop so he did.  We was standing there together looking in the mirror.  He said" Shona You Know Ur My EverythingRight. And One Day U Will Officially Be Mines." Kissing me on cheek.  I shook.my head and said Yes Baby I Do.  Then He Said "Ur So Beautiful. The Way Your Hazel Eyes Glitter In The Light, The Way You Sandy Brown Hair Hangs And Flow, The Way You Curvys Are Just Right For Me,  Every Part Of You I'm Grateful To See Every Morning I Wake Up Next To You.  Baby I Truely Love You". Making me all emotional I started to cry. He turned me around and gave me a passionate kiss.

The kiss lead into us making out then going to the shower. And everyone knew what happened then.

Hope u guys like

Vote

like

add

Comment

There will b alot more to come