MakingThingsOffical

JD POV
Mhm I wonder If she's gonna like this? ? Is this the wrong time to do this? ? Will she take it or not

These questions ran through my mind as I put the bag on the sink counter. I locked the door quick because I know Shona. She probably sitting at the door waiting for me to come out.

I open the plastic bag to see a black box. I held it in my hand walking around in the bathroom.
Am I ready? Is She Ready? ? Damn ARE WE READY?????

SHONA POV

What is this big headed boy doing in the bathroom ? He need to hurry up I gotta pee soooo bad.

I get up and go sit by the bathroom door. I hear him walking back and forth. What is he doing. !? I get closer and look under the door. I can't see nun dang I'm so nosey but I still gotta pee. So I knock on the door.

"Baeee I gotta pee"

I startled him I hear him making alot of noise tryna put sumthing up.

" Uhm hold on Shona give a sec.

(Dang man I guess this can wait for a better time) " JD said sounding like he doing sum he shouldn't be.

He walks out with something behind his back again. But I didn't care I was worried bout going to pee. I walk in and I start snooping around to see if he left anything. I couldn't find nun. So I did wat I had to do and wen I was washing my hand I saw a piece of paper. I looked at it tryna make out the words but the paper was wet soooo I couldn't.

"SHONA HURRY UP AND COME GET IN THE BED!!!" JD said tryna rush me or whatever.

"NIGGHA can't u wait. Dang. Let me change.." I said taking my clothes off just leaving my panties and bra on. I walk out the bathroom to the closet to get me sum to wear. As I was walking JD stopped me n said " Come get in the bed with that on. U dnt have to put nothing on."

I was just there standing .

Should I or Shouldn't I

Man I don't care. So I hopped on the bed and said "Happy Ugly Ass!!" ....

He was just staring as if he aint never seen me like this.

JD POV

WOW she's so beautiful. Everything on her is so perfect. Her sandt brown straight hair how it lays and sits on her shoulders. Her amazing eyes so light brown and always sparkling. Her breast sit up so right with that cute soft light Carmel skin tone all the way down to her ass. Owe that ass of hers always had me gone in the brain. I love the way it sits up and the roundness of it. Man this girl of mines is so astonishing. And one day she will be .........

"JD WAT U STARING AT. HELLO JD. DO I HAVE TO CALL YOU BY UR REAL NAME!!!?????..." Shona said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Owe srry baby I was just admiring your body. You know your beautiful right. It's not just the outside either. Its everything I mean everything. EVERYTHING SHONA RENAE GREEN.
I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH U CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU. " I said pulling her body closer to mines.

I kissed her on her cheek and rubbed the side of her face. Holding her tighter I feel her whole body. I even hear her heart beating how tight I'm holding her.

"JD I know u love me but u holding me so tight. Loosen up booty face" she said tryna joke.

I let her go. Then I sat up holding my head in my hands. Coming up behind me wrapping them soft asshands around me feeling on my chest. "I wasn't tryn make you mad.." Shona said.

I turned around and kissed her. I softly laid her down and started kissing on her neck all the way down to her bellybotton . Slowly pulling down her light blue Victoria Secret panties revealing that bald carmel pussy. As I start rubbing.my finger up and down that loving pussy of hers she starts moaning " JD stop..

. My.. my... mother's here. Owee please stop.." I didn't stop because I was about to make love to her.

I started kissing and sucking on her clit. Making her wet and ready for the best sex ever.

SHONA POV

"JD stopp ... plz stop.!!!!" I said grabbing the sheets of the bed. I was tryna pull away from him but he wouldn't let my waist go. I ain't gone lie I love what he doing, but my ma here and she might hear me or walk in on us. I kept fight him , trying my hardest to stop him. Soon I gave up.

He started sticking his tongue in my pussy causing me to clinch my walls and squeeze him tongue. This boy working magic right now.

"Jhh- j- JD calm d- d--- down" I said pulling his hair. He came up and bit my neck causing me to scream. He reached over turning the lights off. He laid his warm muscular body on top of mines kissing me. I felt him pull his underwear down.

JD POV

As I was pulling down.my boxers I went in the night stand and pulled out a condom. I quickly put it on and slid myself into her. Everytime I do that it seem like her pussy gets tighter and tighter. I guess because she ain't use to me. We been together since high school and it been 7 years. She still never ready. But anyways ...... as I pushed my way into her warm wet pussy, it made her form an arc in her back.

"Ahhhh!!! " a gasped for air she let out. Once I made my way in I was thinking I'm finna show her how much I love her.......

BRADY POV
" WTF THEY DOING AT 3 IN THE MORNING " I sit up and look around my room. Damn its dark.

" Ahhh mhmm stop JD " I heard Shona say.

"These niggas fuckin. Why they fuckin

. Don't these two dumb ass know if.my ma hear them.its gone b OV for them.

I get up and go knock on the wall..

"Go to DAMN sleep" I guess they didn't hear me cause wen I was knocking the bed was hitting the wall too.

Man fuvk it. I get and go to the bathroom.

My phone starts vibrating. It was a message from an unknown number. How tf ppl b txtn private and shit.

It read
Niggha we know shot him ..

Who texted Brady's phone? ?
What is really in the box JD for got Shona? ?