{10} Labor✔️

Ready to read chapter 10?
Yes [✖️]  No [  ]
Great this is Izabella's outfit

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Ever since the Mikaelson's found out about the Deadpool they been protecting Izabella,The witches in the house put a strong cloaking and safety spell on her when she goes out the house

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Ever since the Mikaelson's found out about the Deadpool they been protecting Izabella,The witches in the house put a strong cloaking and safety spell on her when she goes out the house. Everything was going perfect until one member of the Deadpool got Izabella. Nobody knows how they got her.

"Let me go" Izabella say struggling to get out of their grip,She feel something sharp near her stomach making her stay still "You really thought you were safe Izabella" she turn around and saw one of the Deadpool his hand went to her swollen stomach making her glare.

➖➖➖
"Where is she" Klaus Mikaelson scream making Liam and Mason to have chicken skin "I don't know we were in the park looking at the kids when suddenly I feel something hit my head and I black out" Lydia say making Rebekah look at her head "Here some ice" Lydia grab the ice and smile at her "Who would grab her" Hope ask looking at everyone in the room "Deadpool" Stiles say making Derek groan "We have to find her NOW" Klaus say making Alexander to nod "We will" Scott say "When Scott a year a month" Alexander say getting closer to Scott making Hope get close to her uncle "Alex..don't the important thing is to look for mom" Everyone in the room look at Hope surprise when she say mom "Hope is right we have to look for her now and i know who will help" Lydia say getting up. "Why should I help you" Lydia look at the blond hair male "Because you used to and I know you still like her" Klaus look at him with a look "Theo if you don't help my sister I will break your nose again" Liam say getting close to him "Fine".

➖➖➖
Izabella was tie down in a bed "Help,some please help me" she scream struggling,She hiss when a pain in her stomach started,Someone in a window look at her and smile.
➖➖➖
Alexander stay still making Hope look at him "Alex your ok" he look at her "I feel her" he say making Hope confuse "What" Derek went to his brother "Both Izzy and Alex have twin telepathy and they can feel each other when they in trouble" he explain "Just follow me" Alex say.
➖➖➖
Izabella feel something go down her leg making her freeze 'My water just broke' she say knowing her brother can hear her "Ok it's time let's get ready" A nursewas push inside the room and look at Izabella "Melissa/Iza" both women say "Oh sweetie" she grab Izabella's hand "It hurt Melissa" Izabella say tears coming out of her eyes "Don't worry I got you" the older woman look at the Deadpool and grab the blanket and lay it on her legs "Ok sweetie you need to push ok" Izabella nodded and took a great breath.
➖➖➖
"She's in labor" Alexander say making everyone look at him "Lets hurry" Alex look at Scott "Scott,they have your mom" Scott look at the boy and start walking faster "They got her to deliver the babies".
➖➖➖
Izabella screams were all over the room "It's a boy" Melissa say looking at the new born baby.The pack and the Mikaelson enter the room with a bang "MOM" Hope scream pushing all the Deadpool and ran towards Izabella "Ok Izzy baby B is coming so push with all your force but do it gently" Izabella start pushing holding Hope's hand "Its a boy" Rebekah,Davina and Hayley tan towards them,Rebekah look at the first baby and smile "Hi there baby" A final scream from Izabella and a new cry was in the room "It's a girl" Izabella smile and close her eyes and took her last breath "Mom" Hope look at Izabella and put her ears in her chest "No heartbeat" Alexander fell on his knees "No she still alive" Hayley say "Why you think that" Derek say almost yelling "The babies blood are still in her system,she become a tribid just like Hope"  Stiles look at her confuse "Because when Hope was born I died and her blood was still in me and it made me a hybrid just like Klaus But Izabella is both a witch and werewolf she going to become a vampire and be all three" when Hayley finish a gasp was heard "Izzy/mom" She look around and look confuse "What the hell"

(This took a long time)