Nothing Is Wrong.

Jeff continues crying, listening to Slender's calming voice. "Its okay.. love, its fine." Jeff sits up, staring Slender right in his (if he had any) eyes.

"Y-you love me..?" Jeff stutters. He doesn't even alow Slender to answer before he gently lays his head on Slender's chest. "Its okay.." Slender coos to Jeff, "Nothing Is Wrong." Jeff lays his hand on Slender's chest and smiles. Slender gently lays Jeff back on the couch, and begins to walk away. "W-wait.." Jeff says. Slender looks back. "C-can I.. Can I sleep.. with you.. tonight?" Jeff blushes. "C'mon." Slender says, blushing,"I've got room." Jeff carefully grabs up the small blanket his had covered himself with. Walking behind Slender down the hall, Jeff can't help but to bite his lip. 'This is a bad idea..' Jeff thinks to himself. 'What if.. What if he tries something..? What if... What if we accidently make him think we're trying something..?' Jeff doesn't even realize that he's been admiring Slender in the doorway to the room. "Jeff? C'mon. Go to sleep" Slender's long body is sitting on the edge of the bed, shirtless now. "O-okay.." Jeff says walking over to the other side of the bed.

His sits on the edge, removing his shirt. "Good.. Good night, Slender" Jeff stutters as he speaks to the man.  "Good night, Jeff." Slender lays back in bed, his full body exposed, not bothering to cover himself. Later that night though, the nightmare returns to Jeff, and he begins lightly kick at Slender, and yell in his sleep. "Jeff, Jeff! Its OK. You are fine. I'm here, just wake up!" Slender yells at Jeff, attempting to wake him up. Slender picks up Jeff and sets him on his lap. Jeff cries more.. "Lui.. Lui I'm so sorry.." Jeff cries. Slender's chest is wet with Jeff's tears. "Shhh... Shh.. You are okay.. I promise nothing can hurt you, without going through me first." Slender coos to Jeff, and Jeff looks up at Slender and studies his face. Slender starts to lean in close to Jeff's face.. 'I-Is he going to kiss me..?!' Jeff thinks to himself.