Till Death, My Love (pt 2)

Jeff can't help but smile. "Sure, lets go." Jeff says, standing up. "Great. Lets go." Slender says, smiling. He stands and takes Jeff's hand. They both walk downstream, in their underwear. They finally get to the spot after about a minute and a half of walking. Jeff had only been swimming a few times before with Lui. Slender, he could tell, was much more used to this. Slender slipped his boxers off and walked into the water, eventually finding the really deep spot and settling himself into it. Jeff, stood back and watched. "C'mon Jeffy, no worries, right? Just take off the boxers and join me!" Slender yells toward Jeff. "O-okay.." Jeff carefully slips off his boxers, and fails harshly to cover himself, Slender notices the level of discomfort and pretends to look away. Jeff hurries and gets into the water. Slender can't help but steal quick looks at Jeff's body.

Jeff eventually makes his way over and sets himself on a rock ledge under the water next to The SlenderMan. "Comfortable?" Slender says, trying to make eye contact with Jeff. "Yeah.. the waters nice." Jeff says, barely smiling. Slender notices how tense Jeff is and puts his arm around his shoulders. He places one hand on one of Jeff's shoulders and the other on the other shoulder, he begins massaging Jeff's neck & shoulders.

"Mmm..." Jeff moans slightly, "Wha- mm... What are you d-doing..?" Slender smiles, "You looked... tense. I thought maybe you'd appreciate this."  Jeff moans again.. and again. Slender wants Jeff so badly. Jeff wants Slender to let him go, and he wants to quit moaning and blushing like this.

"Jeff.." Slender whispers in Jeff's ear, "I love you.."  Jeff moans continuously, he smiles and blushes.  Slender gently lifts jeff and sets him down on his lap. "It'll be easier for the both of us.. if you sit here.." he says, making excuses. "Mmm.. S-Slendy.. mmm... Y-you can p-push ha-a-arder.." Jeff says, moaning. Slender massages him harder, listening to him moan. Jeff pushes his body harder up against Slender's.

Jeff whispers, "I love you.. Till Death, My Love." and Slender smiles. "I love you too." Slender starts getting hard. He doesn't want to make Jeff uncomfortable, but he doesn't want this to end.  "Slender?" Jeff says. "Hm? What?" Slender replies. "I know you want to fuck me." Jeff giggles. "Hm.? No, of course not Jeff.." Slender blushes and lies through his teeth. "Thats not the same story your "little friend" is telling me." Jeff can't help but laugh. "... Fuck." Slender says.

He takes jeff by the waist and turns him around so he is sitting on his lap, facing him. He kisses Jeff, and holds him close. It catches Jeff off gaurd. Jeff knows he isn't ready, Jeff knows he can't do this. He pushes himself away from Slender and sets himself back away from Slender in the water. He wipes the saliva from his mouth. "Jeff I-" Slender starts to speak. "I am so sorry.. I couldn't.. I-" Slender stops abruptly. "Its okay. Its okay. I-I  understand." Jeff says, and he swims over to Slender. He embraces Slender in a tight hug, then  sets his head on Slenders chest. The two lay there for quite a while. Then they walk back, throw on their clothes and go back home, holding hands.