Love..?

"Jeff? Jeffery, are you okay?" Slender waves his hand infront of Jeff's unblinking eyes. "W-What?" Jeff snaps into reality. "Are you okay?" Slender's voice is shaky, he sounds concerned. "Fine. I'm fine." Jeff moves Slender's hand away from his face. "Jeffery, you look tired. Come back to my home with me, you can stay the night. Its getting quite late, I wouldn't want you getting hurt out here. Or worse, caught by the cops." Slender places his hand on Jeff's shoulder. "S-sure.. Um. Thanks, Slender." Jeff looks at the large hand on his shoulder. Slender immeadiately moves it. "Sorry, I-" Jeff takes Slenders hand. Slender blushes and the two walk to Slender's house.

They walk in. The home is dirty, few bloody items of clothing on the ground. Blood on the walls, and the funiture is slightly dirty. But Jeff likes it. It feels comfy to him.. "So.. I didnt exactly expect company, so so rry about.. everything." says Slender. He begins to walk inside, then realizes Jeff has had his hand placed on his arm the whole time. "C'mon. I'll let you take my be-" " No, no. I'll sleep on the couch." Jeff says, walking into the house. Carefully taking his hand of of Slender's arm. Slender nods his head, "Blankets are in that closet," he says pointing to the closet near the door, " Sleep well... Good night Jeffery." "Its Jeff." Jeff says sitting down on the couch. "Right. Good night Jeff."

Jeff watches Slender walk carefully down the hall, and into a room. He looks back at Jeff, but only for a split second. Jeff smiles, wider than the permenately cut smile in his cheeks. "Night Slendy." he mutters. 

                                               * * *

*Later that night.*

Jeff stirrs in his sleep. Slender is listening closely.. hearing Jeff's breathing, and the muffled groans of pain. Slender starts getting worried. Only when Jeff starts shrieking in his sleep does Slender get up and go into the living room to check on jeff. "No! No.. No! G-get.. get away!" Jeff yells. A tear streams down Jeff's face, and he stirrs and kicks lightly at air. "Jeff! Jeff get up! Its okay, its all okay. I'm right here!" Slender yells and Jeff snaps awake. "Oh.. Oh god.." Jeff cries. Slender grabs the boy by his waist and sets him in his lap. "Shh.. its okay.. I'm here.. Nothing is wrong..." Slender rubs Jeff's back and coos to get Jeff to calm down. Jeff cries into Slender's chest. "Its okay.. it was just a dream.. nothing is wrong... I love you Jeffery.. nothing is here to hurt you."