Forever And Always.

Jeff wakes up, his cold naked body held closely by Slender's. He shifts himself over to see a few torn pillows, and a blood stain on the sheets. He notices a sharp pain in his side. He feels his side, there's a huge gash, oozing blood on his right side. "Shit!" Jeff yells in pain. He accidentally kicks Slender's sleeping body."Jeff..?" Slender groans. "What the hell did we do..last night..?" Jeff holds his bleeding side. "Fucked" Slender grins, "Hard and twice." Jeff gets out of bed. He throws his pants and his boxers on. No shirt. Slender gets up and instead puts his shirt on, and loosely throws on his tie. Jeff stands in the bathroom, gently cleaning and examining the wound on his side. "Jeff." Slender says, standing in the doorway to the bathroom, " I've been thinking. Will.. Will you be mine? Will you be my boyfriend..?"

Jeff answers his question with another question, "do you love me?"

"Baby, of course I do! Forever And Always!"  Slender replies, almost disgusted that Jeff would even ask such a question. "Did you do this to me?" Jeff asks, pointing to the gash in his side. Slender nods in embarrassment.

"How..?" Jeff asks. "You.. you blacked out and I kinda.. went crazy." Slender blushes.

Jeff smiles, "I love you Slender." Slender leans in and kisses Jeff slowly. "I love you too, Jeffy." Slender giggles. " Don't call me that." Jeff says irritated. Slender kisses his cheek. "Wash up, I'm gonna make breakfast." "Then we can go and walk in the forest?" Jeff asks. "Anything for you baby." Slender smiles. Jeff gets up and Slender walks into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Jeff gets out of the shower and slips on his clothes, then walks into the kitchen. He sees a young looking man, standing at the stove making what looked like breakfast. "Um.. Hi?" Jeff says as he sits down at the table. "Hello love." the man replies. "Wha-" Jeff begins to say something, but is immediatly cut off by the man setting a plate down in front of him, and kissing him softly on the lips. "What the hell!?" Jeff says, wiping off his lips with a napkin. "Oh, sorry Jeff. I guess I forgot." the young boy says, then in a matter of seconds he turns himself into his love, Slender. "What the..?" Jeff is just staring at him now, wide eyed. "Hm? Oh, that. Its- its nothing. Forget you even saw it." Slender says. Jeff looks away, and begins stuffing his face with food.