Fighting for you

Sammy Guevara and Chris Jericho are tag team  champions in this
Warnings: violence

1...2...3
"And your winner is AJ"

My music hits blaring out against the speakers as the fans cheer my name.
It was a hard match fought against the "good" doctor Brit baker but hearing the fans explode made every bruise worth it. My best friends Kenny Omega and My boyfriend Hangman Adam Page came rushing into the ring hoisting me up to celebrate my victory. Suddenly my music is interrupted by a sound I dreaded.

*You are beautiful on the inside you are innocence personified and I will drag you down and sell you out run away*

Jericho comes walking out with a devilish grin  clutching the mic the rest of the inner circle trailing close behind.
Kenny and Adam stared them down in the ring while they stopped on the ramp.

"Hey hey no need to get angry boys we just wanted to come out and congratulate AJ here on her victory"

I rolled my eyes glared at him grabbing a mic.

"Come on you really think I'm going to believe that go ahead and spit it out. Come to ruin my moment or just haven't  gotten enough attention tonight? " I say smiling sassily

"Now AJ no need to be so hostile"
Sammy Guevara says grabbing the mic.

"We are nice reasonable guys we just had a question for you and your boys. so we've been looking for a certain ASSette for the inner circle."
He says smirking looking you up and down as he adds emphasis on the word.

"And you really seem to have proven how valuable you can be. We here in the inner circle have an offer for you , dumb and dumber."
He says snickering with Santana and Ortiz
"Now were going to give you boys the opportunity of a lifetime. You face Jericho and I at double or nothing with our tag team titles on the line... But if you lose we get little miss AJ over here to join the inner circle."

Hangman snatches the mic from your hands
"No way screw you" he hisses

I turned around to look at him and Kenny.
Now wait this is the opportunity you've been waiting for you guys will win the tag titles. You can't pass this up I say.
"AJ are you sure this is what you want" Kenny says with a concerned look.
I snatch the mic back from Adam.

" You're on "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Time lapse to Double or Nothing*

"Next is our main event Kenny Omega and Hangman Adam Page facing Le Sex Gods for their tag team championships but with a twist if  Omega and Page lose Elite member AJ must join the inner circle"

I strut down to the ring with Kenny and Adam ready for a fight I've already ordered champagne to celebrate them winning the titles.

*Judas in Judas in my mind*

The inner circles music blasts through the speakers. As they walk down cockily to the ring.
"Hey there princess" Sammy smirks "I'll be seeing you soon".

"Pfft in your dreams Guevara" I scoff.

*Ding Ding Ding*

The match was off to a great start. Kenny had send a massive kick into Sammy's stupid face. And Hangman had slapped the smirk right off Jericho.
The Match was winding down Jericho had the up on Adam. Adam sent a huge kick straight to Jericho's stomach knocking the wind out of him. Crawling in agony back to Kenny fingertips away when

BAM

Kenny's head went crashing into the ring apron the rest of the inner circle Jake Hager , Santana and Ortiz had raced ringside and pulled Kenny down.
I jumped up from my seat and landed a drop kick right to Santana's face before Jake Hager grabbed me by my hair and slammed me into the barricade. My vision went blurry the referee came over to check on Kenny and I. The last thing I heard before I went unconscious was

1...2...3

A/N would anyone like a part 2?
This was my first story so hopefully it was good:)