Fighting for you part 2

Thank you for enjoying my books it means so much to me! part 2 requested by 
@FandomTrash1238

Part 3 coming soon!

And your winners are Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara!

The words barely processing in my head. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't. I knew I had to have a concussion. I felt myself being picked up by a sweaty man.
"Welcome to the inner circle sweetheart" Sammy says panting out of breath. As he carried me to the back.

"Try to keep your eyes open Aj" Doc says as he shines the light in my eyes. I'm fine I grunt as I stand up immediately falling back down. "Oh no you're not sit back down I'm sending you to the hospital to get a CT scan".

"Aj come on we're going out for drinks to celebrate" Chris says happily strutting into the room with the rest of the inner circle not far behind. Ya know funnily enough I can't someone gave me a concussion I have to get a CT I say staring daggers into hagger.
Suddenly Adam and Kenny come barreling into the room with the rest of the Elite. "Aj Aj I'm so sorry" Adam says stroking my har.
I'm okay it's not your fault they play dirty but I'm okay I just have to get a CT. Once he can see I'm okay Adam goes rushing up to Jake "if you every lay a hand on her again I'll destroy you". Adam grunts as jake just smiles.

"Actually you won't contractually Aj is ours she belongs to the inner circle" Sammy says smirking.
Adam they're right we will figure something out okay I'll get out of this I whisper in his ear as he nods kissing me on the forehead."I love you Aj".

~~~~~~

"Your scans look good you just need to rest for a few weeks" the doctor smiles at me. Jake has been sent to babysit me while the rest of the inner circle headed to the bar. I had been ordered to stay away from Adam so I sent him a quick text under the table.
"Let's go we have to go pick up the guys from the bar" Jake says grabbing my arm dragging me to the car.
Sammy,Chris, Santana and Ortiz piled into the car. "When can you get in the ring again" Chris asks. Two weeks I snarl back. "Good see you then" Chris says as we pulled up outside my hotel. Fine I say and slam the door.

~~~~~~~
Two weeks later

I'm getting my gear on and stretching before my first match back against Kris Statlander. I turn around to see the whole inner circle standing there. What do you want I say still stretching. "We're coming with you" Sammy says smiling. Why it's my match I growl back.
"Because were the inner circle we stick together Aj". Fine I say pushing past them walking to the front .

*You are beautiful on the inside*

What the hell I whirl around you changed my theme. "Inner circle comes out to Judas" Chris looked back smiling. Go to hell I say sauntering down to the ring.

*And her opponent The devil herself Aj*

The match started off well Kris and I are close friends and have trained together for years. Being in the ring with her feels like home. We were putting on a great match she had just pinned me when suddenly she was yanked off me. I rolled over to see what had happened when I saw Sammy had pulled her out of the ring.

What the hell I yelled arguing with Sammy I don't play dirty. Kris had snuck up behind me while I was distracted with Sammy. Pulling me into a roll up pin.

1...2...3

*And your winner is Kris Statlander*