I have a daddy (Ch.13)

Rose Pov.

As I lay down wrapped in my daddy's strong embrace, a rush of indescribable happiness envelops me, filling my heart with sweet warmth. The sense of security and belonging that having him near brings me is priceless, yet it triggers a wave of nervous nervousness within me. Uncertainty creeps in as I ponder the unknown realm of rules and expectations that being under his care results in. What guidelines will I need to stay true to? What consequences will follow if I misbehave, testing the limits of his patience? The fear of being emotionally manipulated tugs at my thoughts, whispering doubts and causing a shiver of unease to run down my spine. Holding onto hope, I pray silently that such distressing scenarios will not materialize, yearning for his love and guidance to be genuine and unwavering.

 "Kitten, I need to attend to work for a while, alright? Promise me you'll be a good girl during my absence," Daddy's gentle voice interrupts my inner turmoil, pulling me back to the present moment. 

"Yes, Daddy, I will behave," I reply earnestly, raising my gaze to meet his affectionate eyes, seeking reassurance. 

"Now, darling, Daddy wants you to enjoy your lunch that's arranged on your dresser first, and then go ahead and get ready. Mia and the girls are looking forward to taking you and Sofia shopping. Can you manage that for me, kitten?" he instructs me with a blend of care and authority. 

"Sure, Daddy, but I'm concerned we don't have any money," I express my worry. 

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart, I've got everything covered. There's no need for arguments," he assures me, his tone firm yet comforting. 

"Okay, Daddy," I acknowledge his generosity, sitting up as he places the tray of food in my lap. 

"Take care, baby girl. I'll catch up with you later," Daddy bidding me goodbye, planting a tender kiss on my forehead before heading towards the door.

 "Goodbye, Daddy," I wave him goodbye softly just before the door closes, leaving me to savor the comforting solitude of our shared space. 

With Mitski's music playing softly in the background, I delve into my lunch, savoring each bite, grateful for the love and food that was brought to me by my caring Daddy.

After quickly finishing my food, I placed my tray delicately on the dresser and made my way towards the closet, eager to pick out the perfect outfit for the day ahead. As I sorted through my clothes, my eyes caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror, revealing red, puffy eyes and a bright red nose, alongside red blotchy patches on my cheeks. It was clear that I needed to freshen up before venturing out. 

 Taking a moment to soothe my tired eyes with some eye drops, I proceeded to piece together a unique outfit that matched my vibrant personality. I opted for a striking half pink and half black wig, complemented by a chic pink and black collared long-sleeved shirt, paired with sleek black shorts and playful pink thigh-high socks. The finishing touches came in the form of black and pastel star earrings, adding a whimsical touch to the overall look, along with edgy black platforms that added a hint of boldness to my style. 

 As I carefully set aside my glass, choker, beanie, and bag for later use, I moved on to the final steps of my preparation. A touch of blush and a dab of lip gloss enhanced my features, giving me a radiant glow that matched my mood.