A shadow.

I walked out, and as I did my mind felt numb. My pain vanished and my eyes had sprawled out. I couldn't control myself. My heart captivated my mind and body and I couldn't even nudge myself. I don't know what had gotten into me. I just stared at him looking deeply into his dark brown eyes. I felt as if our body's were sending electrostatic messages through each other. I don't understand why! He is rocket not Zain so why does my heart always sink, and my eyes always water when I see or feel  his existence?
I walked closer to the bungalow we were living in. The bungalow that I used to call home. The bungalow that I used to live in with my family.
I kept walking till an old lady approached me. She seemed to recognise me quite well. She was big in shape and her hair was hidden, along with her scalpy face. I could see a small segment of her face and all I could see was that it was mutually broken. She was wrapped up in an old brown dirty cloth. My heart seemed to know her. But my mind was yet unaware of her identity.
"yes?", I spoke, in a gentle, caring tone.
She hesitated to speak. Then she took out her hand like a beggar would and She spoke silently. I was unable to note wat she was saying. I assumed that she wanted money, charity wise.
I searched my purse that Zain bought me after Zaya was born. I got out 200 rupees and placed it gently on her palm. She looked at the money unwillingly and confused. She hesitated once more and I felt that she wanted to say something but just couldn't say it. She closed her fist and nodded. Then silently walked away from me. She stopped for a while but then kept walking.

I didn't give much notice, instead- I walked into BV. I was strictly interrogated by Shaziya babhi. Who asked me where I was. I gave not much interest and walked towards my room. She stopped me. Her voice echoed loudly in the deep hallways of Barkat Villa.

It didn't take even a minute for all the figures to arrive. They were all figures for me. I couldn't call them family, because they were none other than standing humans who had no humanity or feelings whatsoever.

Mammis loud roar echoed vividly in my ears. "What happened Shaziya?".
"Nothing mom. Will you just look at this girl?! She's always off somewhere in the mornings, I wonder what she does so early in the morning that she doesn't even see the importance in telling us".
Said Shaziya babhi, in the most sarcastic way possible.

I glanced up at Fahad, i told him everything, I told him that I have a job. He knows everything. Then why isn't he speaking? Why?