Truth? Denial.

"Stop", a voice echoed far from my reachings, though I could still hear it and I felt as though it was aimed towards me, so I swiftly turned back around and walked back into the direction I was walking in. He was still there, standing there, perhaps waiting for me to come closer for any talk to proceed.
He sighed loudly, you could understand that he was clearly not interested in taking to me. Despite his lack of care, I thought once again about Zain. "Yes?", I replied with an almost uncertain tone.
Just at that point, a ray of sunlight shone on him. His figure was visible, A slight shiver rushed down my spine. I started moving backwards automatically, I gained speed, I walked further faster, as if I'd seen something frightening. But I stopped. I had to build courage, who am I? ALIYA ZAIN ABDULLAH. And who was I scared of..? This Rocket? No, I walked and ran back just as fast so that he doesn't walk away. But he was still there, thankfully. But I was out of breath. "Rocket, why are you here? Why don't you just leave me and Zaya alone??".

*A LONG SILENCE, ALIYA GASPING FOR BREATH COULD BE HEARD IN THE BACKGROUND*

"Zaya..? Zaya? Zaya..?", he was confused but he had heard this name before. He kept repeating it. And finally the hallway was filled with light, both could see each other, The mysterious man went running into Aliyas arms.

She sensed awkwardness but felt homely, she felt relaxed and didn't want to be released from his embrace. It finally sparked to her. "Zain?"..?

"Yes, Zain".