-PART TWO-

I called him Zaya. the name given right after his birth, by both me and Zain. The times when we quarrelled about his name, I cherish those memories everyday. Daily, I'd lay there wondering where zain might be. Where his love will take him. Heaven or God forbid- hell. Is he dead or still floating around somewhere? It's been a year and no one, yet, can find a spec of him anywhere. We searched everywhere, EVERYWHERE! And yet we were unsuccessful. I could never have imagined my life to turn at such a point where I can't even pronounce my own identity. Without fumbling with my words. I guess that was the last of him. The last of this 'beintehaa muhabbath' the last of this 'mamoo Ki banji' & the last of Malika-e-Zain.

My senses were working but my life had turned into a non-charged robot. I could hear mammis voice from the far end of Barkat Villa. Echoing loudly into my ears. And yet I was unable to react. I could. I would. But I didn't want to. Like every other day of my life, I lay there: pretending to be asleep. But really, my tears wouldn't stop all night. Every night.

They would snatch him away from me, they said he was the last of Zain, and That I just couldn't take care of him properly. I guess they were right. I guess I wasn't the ideal mother. I guess I couldn't fulfil his demand on having a father; an superman; An idol. Everything changed. The moment we heard about Zain's accident whilst coming back from his business trip to Hong Kong. The sweet walls of Barkath villa turned into walls of fire, walls that were constantly tightening inwards. Squeezing me, making me feel claustrophobic. And I just couldn't do anything. Shaziya babhi and nafeesa babhi constantly shouting at Zaya, and I just couldn't do anything. Mammi taunting me continually about how I was the reason for her family to be broken, that i was a curse to the family. And yet I would stand there, listening to every word spitting out of her mouth, without saying a word.They were all right. I was a curse to the family, to barkath villa, to Mumbai! And I just couldn't do anything about it.

----- 💕------
Sorry if you found that crap🙈🌚
Honest comments please✌️❤️