A painful hope.

A shadow of a male figure enters through a door, besides it are three rather large men shadows. The light dimmers and the body is no longer visible.

- Rocket's POV -
I'm back to my next home- the hospital. The same aroma hits me. Though I sense something different. I sense something that links with my heart. I sense pains and annoyance. But I don't know what it is. 

-

He gets dragged into room number 42. rocket, is now there. The nurse who is unwantingly working on the day she should have a day off, injects him with a needle and takes out a bag of blood. Rocket stands watching, whilst the guards look confused and dissatisfied. His large sack of blood is being donated, like every year- to children and women who have the same blood sample.

-- Aaliyah's POV---

I don't know what to do now! What should I do? The results are not matching! Even though I am his mother. But he needs his father's blood- where do I get that from?

I rushed out and told Fahaad about the unmatching blood. He instantly told everyone that he would donate blood. So the nurse took him in. It was so considerate for him to do so. And a hope sparked in my heart.

- Fahad gets injected and the blood is withdrawn- "Nurse! Take this bag of blood and place it for checkup", said the doctor. At this point- Aaliya was hesitating and walking left to right. More blood was coming out of Zaya, and finally the blood sample had matched, thus, Zaya's treatment could now be undergone.

PRECAP/ "If Fahad's bag of blood is unused. Then who's did we use?", said the nurse with an hesitant tone of voice.