Martzia

Sean's POV
I watched as Felix sat down on the couch and looked at me. I gave in and sat next to him. He seemed so happy. He wrapped his arms around me and I actually leaned on him. Storms make me kinda lonely and I still love Felix...atleast I think I do. Mark sits in the floor and Ethan sits on the coffee table.

S: So, What are we doing first?

Then the lights went out. I heard Ethan squeak and oh my gosh, It was so adorable! I giggled but hid it with a cough.

F: Well, The lights are out...Now what?

M: Well...I wanted to watch a movie but that's obviously not gonna happen. And I can't cook anything because well no power so...Truth or Dare?

E: Eh...I don't really-

S: Come on, Ethan! It'll be fun! Please play with us?

F: I don't really-

E: I'll play

S: Yes! Okay, Mark, You start!

M: Okay, Pewds? Truth or Dare?

F: Truth.

M: Is it true...You have fucked Sean before?

F: Uhhhhhh yeah

Ethan's POV
Haha I got to fuck him first! Ugh I wish I could do it again! Wait, No! He is with Felix!

F: Ethan, Truth or Dare?

E: Truth.

F: Is it true...You've had a crush on a guy before?

E: Uh...yeah

F: Wait really? Who!?

I make eye contact with Sean then look at my feet.

E: Someone from...uh Maine.

M: Ooh what was his name?

I send a glare at Mark and he just smiles.

E: Ma-Randy?

F: "Ma-Randy?"

E: Mhm. Yep.

WHY COULDN'T I JUSY SAY ONE FRICKEN NAME!?

E: Anyways! Sean? Truth or Dare?

S: Uh dare.

E: um...I dare you to kiss Mark!

F: WHAT!?

S: Alright, I will!

F: What!? Sean-

Sean's POV
I leaned forwards and pecked Mark's lips. I looked back and Felix and he looked PISSED.

F: SO YOU CAN JUST GO AROUND KISSING OTHER GUYS!?

S: What!? No-

F: Well you just kissed HIM!

S: Felix, Stop-

F: No! I don't care what you have to say! First KEVIN! Then you said HIS name in your sleep! Now you are kissing Mark!

S: FELIX! I DIDN'T DO SHIT WITH KEVIN! I DIDN'T MEAN ETHAN AS IN HIM! AND IT WAS A FUCKING DARE!

Lighting struck the tree in the from yard and we all jumped. Felix got up and stormed into the bathroom and I looked at Mark.

M: I'll talk to him...

Mark walks away and I scooted over next to Ethan. I lay my head on his shoulder and he leans his head on mine. We don't talk. We just sit there in silence, Waiting for Mark and Felix to come back into the room. Then we hear Mark yelling...