Heart Collector | MaryHarem

Image from manga

Implied MaryHarem!
This is supposed to be another chapter of a kakegurui book I was supposed to make instead of this. But writers block sucks, so here it is instead!

Happy Pride!

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑

Soatome Mary was never popular before, until she transferred. Many had looked up to her and adored her, she felt flattered, hell she was shocked before anything else! But as time passed by, she guessed it didn't really matter anyway.

Tsuzura and Yukimi loved her for standing up to the full bloom society, Aoi, in general really. As well as her strength and skills during gambling.
Kurumi loved how powerful and determined she was.

Sakura and Kokoro were another story, they loved her for standing up for them, nobody had ever did that for them with as much passion in their eyes as her.

So it didn't surprise her when Yumeko started becoming clingy or affectionate, she was sure the girl loved her for stimulating her so much whenever they gambled together or with eachother.

But what surprised her was when Ryouta started talking to her more often, usually flustered.

When Ririka takes off her mask and asks her to be her friend with a blush on her face and a determined look in her eyes.

And when She wakes up from the strange dream she has; going to school with a.....familiar feeling building inside her, like she already went through the current day once before, she wishes she remembers the dream that gave her a headache as soon as she thought about it. Then as she enters the campus, she hears gossip she didn't expect to receive that day, but still, a part of her deep inside somehow knew.

"I hear there's a new girl in school"
With those words, Mary's world slowed with a sense of recognition, causing the corners of her lips to quirk up.

Long black hair and brown eyes that glow red. Wild smiles, cards and chips scattered. Her drive, her partner in crime.

Messy brown hair and brown eyes that are nearly gold when in the sun, determined looks, a lanyard holding a card. Her equal, her closest friend.

Long platinum hair and blue eyes like the sapphire, calming, loving, gentle. A familiar face. Yet different all the same. A mask with a smile hiding her true self. Her best friend, her beloved.

A sharp pain invades her head. What were those? Were they memories of her dreams? No, definitely not, they felt.....familiar, almost loving, Like it had been part of her life before.  She tried to think, to try and remember what those scenes and images looked inside her head. But her thoughts were meaningless, worthless thoughts that seem to invade her.

A gamble, sisters, poison, a chip, a deal, a mask, a girl, an ele-

She decided to ignore them when the pain resurfaced and focus on the day ahead; feeling a strange warmth and calmness as she bumped into the vice president in a crowd, hesitating to order the brown haired fido to get the cards to play against the new girl, and getting lost in those beautiful red eyes in front of her.

She felt wonderful, because god, gambling with the new girl was so much fun.

As the game progressed, she felt herself going mad, high with the adrenaline from gambling and the other girl's intoxicating personality.