"Twag youwr it Shirto!"

That's a huge amount of reads! Thank you so much for reading my book it means a lot to me!

~Third-Person~

"Lance's father abuses him?"

"It kinda makes sense"

Hunk start to put signs together on how lance didn't like to bring up his father as a topic, and also makes up lies about his father.

"What makes you think that Shiro"

"Well he was screaming about getting drinks and money and giving it to me so I'm assuming he was mistaking me for his father-"

"How is that proof"

"As I was saying before you interrupted me pidge-"

"Sorry... keep going"

"Anyways he started saying he was going to do that stuff out of fear I was gonna hit him"

"Poor lance"

"Yeah never knew he went through that"

"I'm going to go check on them"

With that shiro left the room and walked to where Keith and Lance were sleeping.

Well they weren't really sleeping.

Lance looked like he would fall back asleep at any minute but he was awake. Keith on the other hand looked like he could run a marathon and that's what he was about to do.

Hand in hand and Keith was ready to run out the door while Lance wasn't even following along with what he was doing himself.

"Twag youwr it Shirto!"

"Keith I don't think Lance-"

Keith was already sprinting out of room with a confused mess Lance.

Sprinting down the hallways making the quick decision to dive into the vents. He crawled through the vents occasionally looking back sometimes just to check if Lance was still there.

If Lance was actually awake he would have told Keith that he was following but, Lance was definitely not awake. Only knowing he should probably follow Keith's lead to at least fool Keith he was awake.

Both were going over the living room vent when the leader of the vents heard voices.

"They might be in the vents"