Elliot Wentsworth

Elliot Wentsworth just walked in

Elliot Wentsworth just walked in. Out of all the people in the world, it just had to be him.

When I look at the other three boys. They were all glaring at Elliot too. But how would they even know him. He doesn't even live around here.

Elliot just looks over at all of us and smirks. He comes towards our booth. The boys were still glaring at him.

"All of my friends together and none of you even bothered to invite me! I'm hurt." Elliot says with a hand on his heart pretending to be hurt.

"You're no one to us. And trust me it's best if you just piss off." Derek says in a low voice. I've never seen him so angry.

"Wait, how do you guys know each other?" I ask out of curiosity. I know it's not the best time but I couldn't wait.

"Oh Derek, Alec, Tyson and I go way back." Elliot says. He didn't have to answer. His voice annoys me.

"Tal you know this jerk?" Tyson asks me looking confused.

"I'm the reason Tal had to come here and suffer the torment of being in the same place as you all alone. But seriously, now I'm considering moving here too. I feel left out." Elliot says again calmly.

"I'm so happy that I got away from you. Also I don't mind wrecking your car again you know." I say angrily. He makes me angry.

"I was trying to be polite. Now listen here bitch, you dare even touch my car. This time your mom's money won't be enough to get you out of trouble." Elliot loves his car and that was precisely the reason I decided to ruin it.

Derek got so angry at Elliot, he got up and came face to face with him. He was one step away from hitting Elliot senseless.

"You say another word to her or anyone here, You will not walk out of here on two legs Elliot."

"Barely three days here Tal and already three of  my bestfriends are wrapped around your little finger. You haven't changed your ways, have you?" Elliot smirks at me. Does he have a death wish?

Derek's jaw clenched. He clutched his hands into fists. He raises his hand to punch Elliot square in his face.

I quickly got up and jumped in front of Derek, kept my hands on his chest.
Derek turned his murderous glare to me and his eyes softened but he was still angry.

Elliot started towards the door, he said something like 'someone got three new puppets' which I chose to ignore.

"What were you thinking coming in between me and him just a second before I was going to take a swing at him, huh? What if I had hit you?" Derek said as soon as Elliot walked out.

"I knew you wouldn't and you didn't." I say. I have no idea why I jumped in between but I didn't want Derek to start a fight with Elliot inside a diner because of me.

"But what if I did Talia? What would I do then." Derek says breathlessly.

"You didn't Derek and I just knew you wouldn't. You're capable of controlling yourself, no matter how angry you get." 

"Tal but..." I hugged him, he shut up and just hugged me back. He was really worried about what would happen if he hurt me even if it was accidentally.

"81, 82, 83, 84... how long are you planning on staying like that?" Tyson says and that's when I notice that we had been like that for quite sometime.

I blush and step away from Derek and sit back in the booth. Derek sits down too.

"I'm still starving. I just wanna eat and then have a long sleep, today was tiring." Alec says.

"Ughh, I'm tired too and we have school tomorrow."  I add.

"Once you get something to eat, I'll drop you home." Derek says to me.

🎀

Later, Derek dropped me home and asked me to sit with the boys at lunch and tell us about how I knew Elliot. I asked him to tell me about why they hated him too. He just smiled at me. He wished me good night and left.