Part 1

I've thrown the a thousandth stone into the pool. Sitting here for about 10 minutes but it all seems like forever.
This was our favorite spot. Yeah our favorite spot....my mum and I. This was where the most beautiful memories were created. Sometimes I wish I didn't have any memories.
You know, memories are there to create a history,bad or good and yes memories are there to create part of our being. The same memories may be the cause of the deepest pain and we wish the memories never existed. This is where I am today. Cursing the existence of some memories. Memories that bring nothing but pain.

*Before*

"Kelly you don't want to be late for training again" my mum shouted from downstairs with a harsh voice yet full of love and care.

I push my messy hair back, something I may have gotten from my dad, and drag out of my bed to the bathroom. I didn't take a lot of time to prepare since I was only going for training.

Swimming has always been my hobby and my mum has been more than supportive. I was selected to represent my school in the Junior Swimming Championship and my mum wasn't going to let this go to waste. It was to earn me a full time scholarship at the Grate View International School. Winning the competition didn't bother me because I cared less about school.
Well, thanks to my ever drinking dad.

"The next time you wake up this late Kelly I will...."

"I'm here already mum. Stop shouting already." I was not ready for any lectures in the morning so I cut her before she could complete talking.
I placed a slight peck on her cheek before she said another word.
I don't like to be this affectionate but I had to do it to save myself from her drama.

Practice was great thanks to my couch. I was an introvert and thanks to that I had no friends apart from Deiy. So after practice I headed straight home.

"Suzzie I'm home" I called out for my sister who never left the house. Not that she was like me, introvert, NO. My sister was sick,XP sun disease they say. So the slightest heat from the sun would send her to her grave almost instantly.

I went up to her room. "Manners Kelly "she said while rolling her eyes. Well, I didn't have to knock before entering her room. This Suzzie's room we talking about. I ignored her complain and sat next to her on the couch next to her piano.
She always played that during the day.

"How was practice little brother?"

"Great" this answer got her rolling her eyes again. "What?"

"You never give a different respond"

"Why would I"

"Whatever, where's mum anyway? I haven't seen her almost the whole day yet she mentioned not going to work today."

"How would I know Suzzie. I just got here. I didn't see her downstairs either so I don't know."

"You didn't even bother checking,huh?"

"Would you stop and just play me that song you play all the time, please" I didn't ever cared to know the title of the song Suzzie played all the time.
Suzzie wasn't good at saying No so she played the song. The rest of the evening was spent laughing and Suzzie playing more songs.

I loved Suzzie's company but just didn't know how long it would last.