𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄.

dark mode baes :)

𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄.

ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ, ᴀ ɴᴏꜱᴛᴀʟɢɪᴄ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ.

★彡And since you are a dude, yeah, you can tell the truth彡★

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞.

★彡But as soon as I do, I'm a bitch彡★

fallon, the avengers.

ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴀʟᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ

•••. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧, a powerful meta is brought in by shield after being rescued from a highly secured powerful hydra base.

Being there most powerful experiment, hydra is desperate to retrieve the girl who could destroy almost everything in existence.

Taking pity on the girl, the agents of shield rescue the girl placing her in the arms of Fury himself. but when seeing she needs to be protected, he summons the Avengers for a mission. to protect the girl at all costs, but what about when she happens to be their last soulmate?

•••. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚, Fallon always had her memory wiped after each mission. the guilt eating her up inside after each kill, that it soon effected her training. they quickly became sick of her emotions getting in the way. then soon deciding to have her memory wiped mission after mission.

When shield had came to invade the base, agent Coulson had found the girl hiding in the corner. scared out of her mind. when asking how she got here she claimed she couldn't remember anything, nothing but her name and her powers. before they arrived they had wiped her memory once again.