02

"Fishball? You like fishball?"

He nodded and smiled, "Favorite ko 'yun."

He grabbed the stick and make tusok the fishball. Kaya I did the same thing. Sinawsaw ko rin sa sauce, na parang gravy, just like what he did. Don't blame me, I don't eat these!

"Burgis," he whispered. I looked at him, eating my fishballs.

It was hot because we're in front of the cooker. Kukunin ko na sana 'yung panyo ko nang abutan ako ni Seith. I stared at it for a while, was he giving it to me?

He rolled his eyes and wiped my sweat. My eyes widened and just stood there like a damn statue! My god! I have hands!

"20," he placed his hand in front of me. I took my wallet and gave him 20 pesos. I was surprised, though. I prepared 500 para sa libre niya, 20 pesos lang pala kailangan.

We were about to go when a woman grabbed my arm. Nanlaki mata ko nang makita si Jania na nakangisi. Did she saw it? Of course!

My heart was pounding, obviously nervous. It's like I got caught in a secret relationship. But why would I be nervous? Ano ba 'yan!

"Sino 'yon?" She asked, still smirking. Umiwas ako ng tingin and saw Seith staring at us, getting confused.

"F-Friend!" I said. She raised her brow then laughed hysterically.

Tumango-tango siya, "Friend. Ba't parang 'di ka sure?" She whispered to herself.

I walked towards Seith and smiled awkwardly, "I'll get going now. See you tomorrow," I said. He just nodded and a guy called him. I saw how Jania stopped but still smiled when she saw me.

"Nomi daw. Condo ni Ady," Jania informed me, still smirking. I nodded and went inside my car.

Vien and Ady were already there. Vien, cooking our food, and Ady, preparing our drinks. Napatingin ako sa coffee table, andaming canned beers e kami lang naman?

"May ininvite ka bang iba? Ang dami nito," Ja pointed at the beers.

Ady nodded, "Some of my close friends," she smiled.

The doorbell rang and Ady opened the door. There were one girl and two boys. They greeted Ady before going inside her unit.

"Shit," Ja whispered. I looked at her with confusion in my eyes but she looked away.

"Guys! Si Reese, Kharl, and Trevor." Ady introduced her friends. "This is Stella, Vien, and Jania." She pointed at each one of us.

I gave them a smile and invited them to seat at the couch. The other guy was staring at Ja but she kept on looking away. Bakit parang may kailangan akong malaman?

"Hoy. Greet mo naman," siniko ni Vien si Ja. Ngumiti naman siya pero napawi 'yon ng mag-tama ang tingin nila ni Trevor. I looked at Vien who awkwardly drank her beer. I think she can feel it too.

"OMG! Akala ko 'di ka makakapunta!" Ady said when she opened the door. My eyes widened when I saw Seith wearing plain black hoodie and sweatpants and white sneakers.

Ramdam ko ang pagkurot ni Jania sa tagiliran ko. They started greeting Seith until his eyes hooked with mine. Surprisement came through his eyes, like he wasn't expecting me here.