Final words

"You shouldn't be on the phone while you're driving!" I jokingly warned my boyfriend Josh.

"Ha, I love you too much not to be able to talk to you!" He states, truthfully

"Well when you get pulled over, don't come crying to me." I teased

Little did I know, this would be the last time I spoke to him.

Then out of nowhere, what seems like in slow motion, I heard a crash and the muffled sound of shattered glass making contact with the damp ground.

I repeated his name. "Josh? Josh? JOSH?" I quickly hung up to call 911, missing the buttons the first few times, hitting '912, 922, 914' then finally 911. My shaking hand threw the cold phone to my ear, biting my nails harshly.

"911, what's your emergency?"

I was awoken from my deeply stressed thought by the sweet and urgent ladies voice

"I- I think my boyfriend h-has j-just been in a... a... a..." I couldn't get the terrible words to escape my trembling mouth.

"A what?" The lady asked calmly

"A car accident!" I sobbed into the shaking phone.

"Where is his location?" She asked me

"He's heading towards Welm street, in Bankstown Sydney." I managed to mumble into the phone

"Ambulances are on their way" she stated kindly, obviously trying to quickly comfort me, so that she could move on to the next caller. It wasn't going to work though, I wasn't going to be okay, until I heard something about his condition.Anything.

'God I hope he's okay'

(A/N)
I know this is short but it's just the start. Not really a chapter, just getting
started. But I hope you like this!!❤️ I'll be writing the full first chapter ASAP!
Love you lots!
~Megan