Without You

It's been 8 months. 8 months of pain. 8 months of struggling. 8 months without him

(Flashback)
In the hospital

I sat silently in the uncomfortable chair beside his bed. Warm tears stained my face, leaving my eyes red and puffy. The steady beeping of his heart beat soothed me some how, reminding me that he was still there.

"I love you Joshua" I said, slightly above a whisper. He looked so lifeless. face a light purple, hands cold and shaky. Cuts ran throughout his body, like veins, they were everywhere.

Just like the crash, it all seemed to happen so fast, yet so slow. The steady beating of his heart slowed gradually.

"HELP!" I screamed hoping that somebody, anybody, would hear me. But it was to late. The ear piercing beep that had once been so soothing, now flat. A single tear escaped my irritated eye. I take short breaths and look down at the heart monitor screen, breaking down to my knees.

(End of flashback)

You may be thinking 'it's just heartbreak, she'll get through it' but not many people understand.

When you break up with a boyfriend or girlfriend, it's because they aren't a positive part in your life. It feels good to rid yourself of the charade that you love this person. When somebody breaks up with you, it's because they don't love you like they did before. It would hurt more to find out later. So you understand where they're coming from.

But when you lose them, while you both still love each other with all of the power in you, and he leaves. You can't save him, and you can't go back and apologize. You're left, loving this person. Whilst they love you. But you're separated by a galaxy

It hurts. To be alone, constantly thinking you will never love anybody again.

Deep in the back of my mind I always knew, that someone, someday would come along and mend me, slowly teaching me how to love again.

But as a girl my age, you tend to convince yourself, that this is it. 'This was my shot at true love, and I ruined it.'

(A/N)
Hayy! Literally nobody has read this yet!! Wanna be the first??😏 I've been working really hard on this and I'd like SOMEBODY to appreciate them!! Haha❤️ so if you read through these first to chapters and think 'hey, it'd be cool to be the main character in this book' COMMENT!!
If you could tell me the answers to this list of questions it'd be great!!
-full name
-height
-hair/eye color
-reason why you love Luke Hemmings
-birth day
-sports?
-sense of style (tomboy/fashionista/somewhere in the middle)
(Now closed, sorry)

Love you so so much!!❤️
~Megan