Steppin In

Drew POV

Good thing the laundomat jus 2blocks down da street. I had a sack of dirty clothes in one hand and Lil dre inda other. We finally got there I loaded up one washer with dre stuff and two more with mine. I sat down and started watching TV with Ray and Lil Dre then I noticed Teetee Making out with some dude about my age or olda. I didn't know her well but he was way too old so I said something. "Aye Teetee go wash yuh clothes" she scorned at me "who df iz you to be telling me shit? U don't run shit so stop" "listen Lil country ass nigga"da fuk nigga said, pointing his finga in my face. See he done fuked up cuz I ain't even make him finish I kicked him inda shin and hit his head into the metal door she snapped "u betta say yuh good byes, cuzdeez niggahs comin fuh you" she point at him on the floor "you know who dis iz? U a dead man" I watched tears run from her eyes she yelled in my face"Yuh done!"she walked off into the darkness. I was so agitated I jus finished my clothes and headed back home with lil Dre, Ray soft ass saw what happened and left early not wanting to get mixed in with what was gonna happen. I got tuh duh complex I was ready with a blade in my mouth to my surprise I see bout 40 niggahs round Tye momma. "where she at?" "How you- " "don't worry bout dat where tyeisha at?" I knew Ray had to tell her what happened cuz she wasn't mad at me she had on a one piece tights material outfit with combat boots on. She made me wait outside we with her and the guys was getting hyped up talking about how some of the young kids fukin up the community.

Tye POV:

I'm finally done! Like always when I'm done cleaning I sit in the middle of the living room floor, light some fragrance oil and jus sit and think Cuba was jus purin next to me. Then I listen. "aww fukk what now?" I hear one a my mom friends say she so fukin ungrateful she only twelve fukin around wit 16-17 yr old niggaz? And huh mom da hardest workin woman out here". Automatically I knew they must of been tlkin bout my Lil sis. I put on some sweats and a wife beater to my surprise wen I get outside I see my mom friends fighting the piru niggas then i saw my sister watchin Inna distance I called her over so she wouldn't get accidently hit. She flipped da bird at me "fuck yahh niggaz!" then I saw my mom run up and beat her ass. I never saw Teetee loose a fight till today. I didn't know what happened then my mom started screaming "bloods took yuh fotha n u kissin one? Bloods caused are shit to get broke into n u loyal tuh dem? ova yah family?!" blood was every where my mom friends slit like 5 a doez niggahs faces I know guns was gonna b next I ran and got Drew,Rayquan and my mom.Teetee looked at me then ran into a side street we ran into aunt leecey apt my mom told her what happened. Aunt leecey got her gun I was surprised it had a silencer and everything. she went upstairs to Vinny old apt. The door was still on the floor she waited on the side of the window till she saw the bloods start shooting she aimed and shot "one down, 15moe" she aimed out the window like a sniper killing all 16 of them then disapereing back to her apartment my mom and her sat and said they needed time alone to talk. Me Drew lil Dre and Rayquan all went to my apt. I was still slightly confused so they told the whole story.I was so grateful for him to look out for my sis like dat altho she was such a fukin demon. Aunt leecey did what the police,workin people in the projects and the city been wanting to do for years all in 10 minutes she took out the O.G(leader) and da other niggahs. Everyone left was irrelevant niggas and they knew better then to fuk wit my mom or her family. I wonder what mom n aunt leecey tlkin about?