Finally!

After we came from school we rushed home and went straight into Drew's apartment, it was bouta be on and poppin. He slammed his door shut and unlocked his treasure chest thing and threw all the stuff on the bed i glimpsed some papers before he locked it back " imma be back, imma go do dat thing" he said with his sexy voice. I laughed and handed him the douche "fill it up wit-" "I could read" he rushed to the bathroom. I put on some pandora on his Blu Ray player putting the volume on low. I got naked and laid on the bed waiting for him, he finally came back it was my turn to go "dont eat anything "i told him. I went in the bathroom with my douche and did da deeds he left his on the counter, i walked back to his room with both of them, not wanting aunt leecey to come and see it there "and u call me dirty niggah" i looked over he had his feet behind his soulders rubbing his asshole with the flavored lube "come take ma ass Tye" he said softly, I locked the door and climbed in the bed he looked at me still rubbing his ass hole I looked at him licking my lips I went down and started licking the flavored lube, it was strawberry flavored. He was lovin it cuz he started talkin " fuk Tye I love u, " he started grinding and groaning I forced my tungue in and started to tungue fuk him "ohh!" He gasped for air "fuk nigga!!" He started pre coming I took my finger and made him lick his cum off he started suckin my finger i got in front of him with my dick " Dont use yuh teeth!!"i demand, I put it in his mouth he sucked on it like a pasifire, not moving his head. I had to help him out so i started puttting it in and out he gagged a lil and teared up, after 5 minutes he got the hang of it. Jus when i was getting into it he pushed me back causing me to end up laying on my back he sat up grapped my legs pulled me up so my ass was in his face i was upside down. He was about to go in, he playfully licked at it then started fingering me wit his long ass middle finger. I was goin crazy he dipped his long ass tungue in my ass and wiggled it around then got the lil five inch dildo "damn Drewy!" he chuckled "fuk da dildo" he laid me down and drizzled some lube in my ass and on his dick he slowly inched the head in it hurt like a Muh fuka "ah fuk Drew, yuh big ass dick" we laughed then he slid it nice n slow. I was full on grunting "AH FUK!" he was pumpin fuh a good hour " ahhh, im finna bust!" his butt cheeks tighted. He was gonna pull out but i held his ass down keeping it in I felt the warm liquid inside me. He dropped on me and kissed me "dat was da best sex I ever had in my life" he admitted, Drew dick was still in me. i contracted my ass mucles on his dick he moaned and started fukin me again.This time layin on me the whole time, breathing on my ear and sucking on my neck. He pulled out after he nutted again cum was runnin out my ass like a river "damn baby my dick hurt, im beat" still layin on me. There was only one problem. I wasnt! I got up and violently rolled him over on his stomach his virgin ass was back to square one, tight as hell. I got some lube and rubbed my dick on his ass he busted out laughing.so i rubbed it wit my finger instead until it started to relax a little. It took a while to loosen up finally I stuck a finger in "take it out!!, ahh yuh nails fukin hurt" I laughed and forced my tungue in and started tongue fukin him he was moanin now. I got the lil dildo and slid it in he immediately started ozing cum "take it out I dont know bout dis snit no moe" "nahh nigga dis ass mine today" i advised him, then got more lube and kept goin he started to like it cuz now he was grinding on it and jerkin off I took it out and lubbed up my dick. I was face to face wit him "u ready baby?" i wisppered to him as i breathed on his neck "no, yes fuck!" It started to slide in. Everytime I stroked in his dick oozed out more cum. He was moaning like a bitch i went harder he ended up holding on to me digging his sharp nails into my back. "Ahh!! I yelled he smacked my ass cheeks n grabbed them I kept goin he was like a animal he bit my cheek den sucked on my neck. After about a hour n a half I pulled out he looked down the cum splurted out like a eruption, I busted so hard it splatted all over his face and shot in his eye "ahh shit my eye!" I laughed so hard it made my stomach hurt. " damn bae it look like i got pink eye" I laughed some more he had no choice but to laugh with me he came back in the bed and sat facing me "lay down and hold yuh legs back" he ordered "anotha round?" This time I was tired but i felt addicted to follow his every command."we gotta try dis last thing" he drizzled some lube in my ass and got the 16 inch double ended dildo it was clear, soft and flexible he eased it in,and grabbed me by the back of my neck. I rubbed the other end and slipped it up in his ass whitch was still lubricated by my cum. I held the back of his neck too, he moved it back and forth between us. The facial expressions we made kept us on hard he kissed me and started talkin creole. I aint know what da fuck he was saying all i know was it sounded sexy as hell his dick was oozing again. He suprisingly hopped up and arched his back in front of my face, licked my lips, like a suction cup I sucked his smooth hairless balls and stuck the dildo back in his ass he started sukin my dick wit passion deep throating it and all. I sucked his uncut thick dick from the back we was both strokin in and out eachother mouth. We kept goin at it till about 7pm it was 4hrs of straight extacy wit da love of my life."we cuddled the rest of the night I fell aleep on his chest.