The Competition Begins

"Nova, you're going to be late!" My mother screamed
"Okay, I'm coming!"
I ran downstairs and said bye to my mother, got my coffee and hopped into my car.
Let me give you some information about me, hey I'm Nova and I'm 17 (coming 18 in October) I live in the uk and I'm finishing up my last year in high school, then I'll go to uni.
I've done all my major exams I just have Normal classwork and that's it. I'm studying to become a doctor, oh yeah one last thing I LOVE the Dolan twins.
I got into my car and drove away from my countryside home and drove to my school while blasting my favourite songs and sipping my coffee to get me started for the day.
I arrived in school and I walked to my first class, I was late but that didn't matter.
"Nova, Nova there you are...did you hear the news?"
My best friend Holly exclaimed
"um no?" I said that more of a question because if it were that big someone would have called me. "those twins you love you know the Dolan (or garlic) twins-"
"Ethan and Grayson?"
"Yep those dudes, well they have a fan competition if you enter you will get to stay with them for three days and hang out with them and-"
"how do I enter?"
"Uh you just comment on their last video explaining it all and give a reason and give ur instagram"
As she was talking I was checking all my notifications about it like lots of fan pages posting about it, and then I headed to the video and wrote a comment (with Holly's help of course) I said:
"Hey guys, I have been watching your videos for as long as I can remember and have been a dedicated fan since vine, I think you guys have so much talent and are such inspirations to me and many people all over the world. It would mean so so so much to me if I won my dreams would come true! my Instagram is @Nova_Logan"
"The competition begins" I said after I read it aloud to the people surrounding me.
"Wow that was so easy"
"yea but I bet it's all rigged"
"I wouldn't be so sure" my friend kat said then walked away to the vending machines
"sure they did one in like 2018" Holly said
"yeah but I think that was only for a day this is for 3 WHOLE DAYS and they pay for your food, flights and accommodation because it's at their house"
"When do the results come in anyway?"
"It says they will choose at random in one week and then they contact you and get your information then they will get the flights sorted and then you can go butI'll be right back imma just pull of all my eyelashes off and blow them away."
A/N heyyy how yall doin? I hope you enjoyed reading please be safe and yea lots of love 💕