My normal life

When lunch time rolled around, I was very, very nervous, fan accounts were going crazy and I got a notification from Twitter...and it was Grayson and his tweet said:
"Hey guys, I can't wait for the winner to be revealed...but I have an announcement, the winner of the competition is from the uk! I hope you are as excited as me and Ethan are 😁"
From the uk...the uk? The United Kingdom, THATS WHERE IM FROM!
I ran over to Holly and I showed her the tweet we both shrieked in excitement, we were so happy, I maybe have a chance now!
Lunch Time
I sat down at a table in my form room, today was a Friday and a half day so we would leave school after lunch (when I would find out who won the competition) and as it was April we were off for 2 weeks due to the Easter holidays.
Me and Holly sat down in our form room and I couldn't eat a thing, I was slightly petrified, everyone in the room was sitting around us, waiting, some people had hope, but others didn't, they thought it was all rigged, I hate to say that so did I.
30 minutes
20 minutes
15 minutes
10 minutes
So many thoughts were going round my head.
I felt sick.
The coffee I managed to chug in the morning would soon be coming back up.
I tried to avoid Instagram and Twitter, so many fan accounts were posting about it and it was making me anxious but I shrugged it off because I'm a bad beach and I need to keep that reputation, I can be seen crying over some competition but as Holly shook me from my thoughts, I went back to reality.
The video premieres in 5 minutes.
I hate to admit it but it's life or death,
A big break or a sign to carry on with my life,
My normal life.
I then realised:
I am an ordinary teenager,
Not a supermodel,
I don't live in LA or New York,
I don't wear Gucci or Louis Vuitton,
I'm not rich,
I'm not globally known,
But the thing is, I'm okay with that.
As I come to think of it, I don't want to live a life being globally famous,
My life is as good as it gets right now,
I have really supportive friends and family,
I'm doing well in school,
I'm grateful for where I am.
"Nova, Nova, did you hear that!?!"
A/N cLiFfHaNgEr... lol sorry I hope you enjoyed reading I have some really good ideas for this story lots of love :)