Chapter One

No one moved. No one made a sound. It was like time had completely stopped. Pyrrhia? As in the Other Continent? How-how had they managed to get all the way over there, in such little time?

Then it came back to them. The storm. It must've blown them all the way across the ocean. But there was no use in complaining about it; the storm was a quicker way here.

"Uh," the strange dragon spoke up. Now they could get a better look at her. Her scales were a sapphire blue, as well was her wing membrane. Her underscales were a Maya blue, and her wings and horns were a baby blue color. Her horns were a steel blue and her glow-in-the-dark scales were blue de France blue, while her eyes were an oxford blue. She was quite pretty with all the different shades of blue.

"Who are you?" Glister asked, scrunching up her snout, as if this other dragon were a disgusting piece of mold.

The dragon blinked a few times at Glister's behavior before answering. "I'm Sealion of the Seawings," she replied. "Who are you?"

"Seawing?" Glister squinted her eyes. "What in glitter's name is a Seawing?"

"Me," Sealion responded like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Now answer my question."

Glister shook her head and scoffed before answering. "Well I am Princess Glister of the Gleamwings. Anyone with eyes could see that."

Sealion was not happy with not being able to talk, and was getting fed up with this dragon's attitude. "Oh well I'm sorry, but I have no clue what a ''Gleamwing'' is. And you do not look like a princess to me. Where is you're kingdom? Huh?" She sassed.

"I am a Gleamwing. One of the most fabulous dragon tribes out there. Of course you wouldn't know. Just look at you." She waved a talon at the Seawing giving off a disgusted look. "And my kingdom is all the way across the sea. Care to fly all the way over to my continent just to prove you I'm right?"

Sealion then let out a scoff. "Hah, Fabulous? Really? Can you breathe underwater? Can you do This?" She then proceeded to light her scales up, showing them off. "And besides, I must admit that the most ''fabulous'' tribe here is the Rainwings." 

While Glister was quite impressed with Sealion's glowing scales, she would not let her know that.  "Well I have a gem on my forehead that allows me to heal myself." She lightly tapped the gem implanted in her head. And 'Rainwing' sounds like a very grumpy tribe of dragons who are just plain gray."

Sealion rolled her eyes. "Well listen here you're ''majesty'' Gleamwings do not have any kingdom here. So i'm afraid you're position on you're island is not of any importance here. And besides, Rainwings are very bright and colorful, much prettier than you."

Glister's eyes widened. "Excuse me? I do too have the right to remain my position. Just because I was kicked off my continent because bloodthirsty dragons were after us doesn't mean I should lose my status. And no one-- and I mean NO ONE-- is prettier than me."

Sealion rolled her eyes and just said. "Wow, big ego. Maybe you should learn some humility. Dragons don't like that attitude here. And i am sure they won't give a THREE MOONS if you're a princess from another continent. And princess don't get much respect from other tribes here anyway."

"Someone should clearly change that." She shook her head again in a I'm-better-than-you way. "Maybe I will."

Sealion scoffed. "Well good luck with that. You'll probably just end up in some freaky lab experiments by the Nightwings. Or be thrown and starved into a dungeon."

"Who's going to be thrown into a dungeon?" This was a new voice. This dragon had a long, lean neck and frills that hid beneath his ears. You couldn't even begin to describe all the colors his scales were-- there were so many. But after blinking a few times, the colors finally seemed to settle down. His main color was a pastel blue, with deep-blue spots running down his side. His frills were a periwinkle blue, and his underscales and wing membrane were a very light blue that looked almost white. But what stood out the most were his eyes. They were a piercing green.

Glister felt her face heat up. So that's what a Rainwing looks like. She wouldn't ever admit this, but Sealion was right. He was gorgeous. She mentally shook her head. No, Glister! Dont think like that!

Birch the Forestwing heir, on the other talon, almost had a damn seizure from the bright colors and would choke on her water if she was drinking any. "Excuse me, i know you two were busy having a sass battle but, who in the three moons is that." She said and pointed a talon at the Rainwing.

Lotus stopped in his tracks and started at the many strange dragons before him. "Uh... I'm Lotus. Wh-who are you?" He scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Well, i am Birch. I am a Forestwing. You may have heard from the little argument, but this is Princess Glister of the Gleamwings." She said, gesturing to Glister.

Sealion nodded. "And I was explaining to her how little respect princess get from other tribes, and that if she tried to change that then she would most likely end up in the dungeons."

Glister glared at the Seawing.

"Ah," Lotus said. "That makes more sense. Yeah, you wont get any respect here. That's Pyrrhia for ya!"

Sealion smirked and gave Glister a look that would make almost anyone lose their cool.

Mango suddenly cut in. "That's nice.. but uh, are there more of you?" She asked curiously. "Are there more tribes here? Can you show us?"

"Oh yeah! There are tons of different tribes! Here, let's us show you to Jade Mountain. You can met the other dragons from our winglet."

As everyone got up to follow Lotus, Flare glanced around. Someone was missing...

"Uh, guys. Where's Pearl?"

Mango looks at Flare. "Wait.. who's Pearl again?" she said, confused.

Flare narrowed her eyes in annoyance. "She's the Sirenwing heir!"

Mango nodded. "Oh yeah. I didn't really care too much. I don't really know her." She said and shrugged.

"Wait wait wait, Whats a Sirenwing? Sounds like another name for a Seawing." Sealion said, clearly confused. 

Flare shrugged. "I guess. I mean, they like swimming too, and are pretty great at it. They don't have wings though."

"Well, lets just go. I know a secret way into the academy, so no one sees you all. There's no telling what kind of chaos would happen if anyone sees you." Sealion said, turning around and opening her wings as she began to fly towards the academy.

The heirs stopped their talking and followed the Seawing into a large mountain.

Sealion continued to fly before landing about 5 miles away from it and pushed a huge stone out of the way. When everyone went in, she closed it back and soon all of the dragons emerged in some sort of dorm.

"So... what exactly is this place?" Slice, heir of the Sharpwings asked.

"An academy for all the dragon tribes," Lotus answered, raising a talon to show off the wonderous dorm made of rock. "We come here to learn about the other tribes and everything we need to know."

Mango was about to gush about how amazing the place was and wanted to explore more, but when the entrance to the dorm opened, she didn't have time to as a strange black dragon walked into the room.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Writers - Indigo_Cohen and Myth57

(Inexperienced and unprofessional) Proofreader - Indigo_Cohen