My bully

Requested by: Skylovedogs ☺️.

"KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI WAKE UPPPPPP!" His younger sister yells.

"Ge the fuck out of my room maiya." He says turning over.

"Stop cussing Kai." She scolds. Maiya never was to fond of the fact that Kairi could cuss freely whenever he wants so she scolds him every time he swore in front of her.

"I said get OUT OF MY ROOM!" He yells throwing the pillow at the door where she stood but quickly dodges it by closing the door.

Kairi sighs and gets up going to his bathroom to get ready for the day.

As he stands in front of the mirror tears silently cascade down his face.

He hated his body with a passion. He never liked how feminine he looked or how high his voice was.

He was always picked on for it too making him walk alone in the darkness and stay to himself.

He thinks about how he never made friends because everyone though he was weird.

He only had one friend and that was Roshuan. Roshaun has been there for Kairi since they say they were born.

I can do this. He thought to himself as he pulled on grey sweats and a yellow shadow hill hoodie.

Kairi dreads today like he did every other day. He didn't even mind school it's self. It was who attended the school that he did mind.

He isn't the type of person to hate anyone and he never would but he did DISLIKE a certain human being.

Mattia Polibio

Kairi wouldn't say he didn't like Mattia himself, he just didn't like Mattia 's ways.

But he liked Mattia ...It doesn't make since but to Kairi it made perfect since. He loved his own bully.

He admired Mattia's confidence, he loved when Mattia would crack jokes in class, he would never laugh at them afraid that Mattia may notice and say something so instead he just listened and smiled.

He was openly gay at his school everyone knew it and could care less. He never had to worry about walking through the halls and people calling him foul names.

Only one person in the entire school had a problem with Kairi's sexuality and that was Mattia . Kairi never understood why though. Their are numerous kids who are gay but yet Mattia only picked on Kairi.

Kairi sighed as he picked up his backpack and unplugged his phone.

He walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Ohayō kairi, anata wa gakkō no akachan no junbi ga dekite imasu ka?" She asks

"Hai, mama wa kesa onaka ga suite inainode, gakkō ni itte roshōn ni ai ni ikimasu" he says.

He kisses her cheek and walks out the door.

Once Kairi gets to school he eagerly walks inside ready to see his best friend.

He walked down the hall to his locker where Roshaun would meet him every morning.

He smile falters when he doesn't see Roshaun anywhere in sight.