Submissive

Unedited bitch😌

Mattia sighed as he walked through the door of his apartment he shared with his boyfriend kairi. He had a long day at work and just wanted to spend time with his boyfriend and take his mind off of any type of work.

He walks upstairs quietly wanting to scare Kairi but as he gets to the door he could hear Kairi moaning his name and a small faint buzzing sound.

I know he isn't doing what I think he's doing. Mattia thought to himself.

Him and Kairi's relationship is somewhat different than your average couple. Kairi isn't just Mattia's boyfriend, he's also his submissive.

Mattia had rules for Kairi and expects him to follow them.

He cracks the door open and peeks in to see Kairi bent over on the side of the bed fucking himself with a vibrator. He watches for a few seconds before closing the door and walking back downstairs.

He decides on going to the store to buy a few essentials.

He gets back into his car and heads to the sex store, Spencer's at the mall.

Once he's there he picks out a new cock ring, a purple buttplug, new black fuzzy cuffs and new chains. After picking out his things he purchased his items and quickly made it home again.

"Kairi babe I'm home." He called out this specific time.

He heads upstairs and walks into the room fully this time. He sees Kairi laying on the bed with one of his hoodies on and some boxers.

"Hey babe I missed you." Kairi says and kisses Mattia.

Mattia sets the bag down at the end of the bed and got in beside Kairi. The boys sat there cuddling before Mattia interrupted the comfortable silence.

"Babe can you tell me the rules I've set for you to follow." Mattia says. Kairi looks at him confusingly but does as he says.

"Ok...don't be a brat , always do as you say because it's for the best, never touch myself ,and always tell you what's wrong, and never lie." He happily and proudly recites.

"Be honest with me Kai...do you follow my rules everyday when I'm not home?" Mattia asks.

Without hesitation Kairi nods his head.

"Why are you lying to me right now Kairi." Mattia says harshly.

"I-I'm not lying." Kairi stutters out and looks away from mattia and down to his hands in his lap.

Mattia chuckles and firmly grips the petite thigh making the small one breath falter.

"Yes you are because I came home earlier baby and I saw you touching what's mine without my permission." Mattia says.

Kairi eyes widen as he realizes he had gotten caught and then lied about it knowing he'd be punished.

"I'm s-sorry matti." Kairi says quietly.

"Mhm well since you disobeyed me then lied about it I think it's fair you need to be punished so I'm going to take a shower and while I'm in there I want you to go to the red room and prepare yourself for me" Mattia instructs.

Kairi's eyes widened at the name of the special room. The red room was the one and only place where he and Mattia would go to do sinful things.

"Ok Mattia ." Kairi says not really thinking about what he just said.

Mattia's hand flew to his throat in seconds making Kai whimper.

"Try again baby boy." Mattia says.