Auctioned into love 1st chapter

• I'll never be loved by anyone•

I'll never be loved by anyone•

_________________________________

KAIRI
    •••••••••

💫 THIRD PERSON POV 💫
======================

KAIRI sighed as he slipped under his thin cover and onto his yellow stained mattress. He hated the sound that it made when the slightest bit of pressure was made against it, the sound could be heard through the whole room that all the orphanage boys slept in.

He pulled out a crumbled peace of paper from under his pillow and unraveled it.

Dear kairi, I love you so much and I'm sorry that I had to give you up, but your a disgrace to your father and i don't want to see my husband upset with me for keeping you. Your not fully...male and it bothers your dad, he's scared that you'll embarrass us. Especially because we're very wealthy. I'm so sorry baby but I had to let you go one day you'll understand.

Kairi never understood the letter, hell he never understood why he even kept the piece of paper. It's not like it was a sincere apology as to why his family gave him up but he liked to think that this was the only thing he had of his mom and he wouldn't want to give it up.

He's only a 12 year old boy who didn't understand why his life is so difficult.

He knew he was different from all the other boys and he didn't really mind it. He knew that he had girl parts and although he's always being made fun of he embraces it because why should he shy away from it. He's proud of himself even if he is too young to really know everything about being a trans FTM he still finds it really cool.

But it was hard sometimes. Like when people would point out his very feminine thighs, or how curly and feminine his eye lashes were, or even how girly he walks or stands. He hated having to tell people he was trans because of their reaction when he did but he has to live with that and so he does and it doesn't change the love and self respect he had for himself.

He looked out the window and smiled at the bright stars.

He wondered if the stars ever felt love from the humans, or had any family. Yes it sounded silly but something about the stars intrigued him.

He shuffles around until he was comfortable and closed his eyes trying to imagine what his mother looked like since he's never met her. He was sent to the orphanage at the age of three so his memory of her and his dad were very vacant. But still he hoped for a happy dream where he had a happy family.

That isn't what he had gotten, Kairi awoke with a start, his heart hammered in his chest as he replayed what he saw in his dream.

"I love you mommy." He told her and she smiled, going in to hug her son she caught his father behind him staring at her with a look of disbelief and betrayal.