Still No Title

-this will also no be an episode from the original series but my story. i don't own any of these pictures, videos, or characters. enjoy-

Ian's Pov:
Black. that was all i saw until i heard a loud voice scream the same things over and over again. "we mustn't be far from her" or "go! we have to protect her!" i didn't like it until i saw a giant version of Rath screaming "WAKE UP AND GO TO HER!!!" then he ate me. i woke up from that dream on the floor. i was breathing like crazy from that weird nightmare. then i ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. i looked normal and the watch was still yellow. i started to get a little worried asking myself "what going on with this thing? why is it yellow instead of green or red? what was that dream? who is her?" i shook my head and left to go back to the couch. i look at the clock on my phone and saw it was 11:38 am. i decided to head out to the hospital until gwen came out of the kitchen with a pizza asking me "if your going to the hospital, i'm coming too." i didn't want to argue this early in the morning so i just nodded. she gave me the rest of her pizza and we left. we walked for a while to see Liana.

Grandp Max's Pov:
i woke up at 10:30 this morning and took a shower which took 25 minutes then got dressed. afterwards i ate breakfast and left to the hospital at 11:25 am. "just you wait, Ian... i'll get that Ectonurite out of you!"

Gwen's Pov: after we left the house i saw several people around us. Ian told me to stay close then pulled me close to him. i blushed a little until an older lady said "Aw~ isn't that cute?" i asked her what she meant and continued "a young couple strolling around. the way he's holding onto you is like his die without you." i blushes even harder than before and thanked her for her compliment. "sorry to cut this short ladies, but we have to get to the hospital to visit a friend." i said my goodbye to the nice lady a kept walking with Ian. i did notice that his tone and attitude changed when he talked to her. i was darker and colder. i wanted to ask why but he stopped and pushed me into an alley. "ow! why did yo-" i was cut off by him putting his hand on my mouth and whisper yelled "shut up! i can see Gramps in front of the hospital." he then looked at me with a serious and murderous look and moved his hand to my throat saying "now i wonder how he knew we were coming here? i certainly didn't tell him... i'm 100% sure Liana couldn't tell him... so who else knew i would come here?" i was starting to gag because of the pressure he was putting on my neck. while i did try to talk he lifted me off the ground then roughly pushed me against a wall. i winced at the pain in my back, then my legs started to go numb, and my eyes began to go fuzzy. i was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen when he let go and i fell to the ground on my knees gasping and coughing for air. after i had most of my vision back and had a sufficient amount of oxygen i saw him letting tears fall from his face. then i realized how this affected him. how he felt so betrayed, by the only family member he actually trusted. i tried to get up but my legs were still numb. i ended up grabbing his leg and hugged it repeatedly saying "i didn't tell him! i didn't betray you! please believe me!" i started to tear up as he fell to his knees as well then hugged me ever more tightly than ever before while i hugged back. i knew he had some troubling things happen before which led him to only trust a few people, but it was like he was holding on to me praying that i had told him the truth. after a while we stopped and he started apologizing to me. i told him "it's ok i know having the people around you just up and betray you is difficult but please know i'd never betray you. so please trust me." he nodded but the face he showed was one of regret as he looked and touched my neck. it had a small hand shaped bruise around it. after a while we decided to make a plan to get in the hospital without Grandpa noticing us. i suggested we use the watch but he then told me what happened to it and that it still won't work. we kept dishing out ideas until Ian's phone dinged. he went to see who texted him and he showed me it was Liana. she wanted to know what was taking so long because it was already 12:48 pm.